Lost account. Need help asap please

6 Replies
GuardDog99
23 May, 2017, 5:45 AM UTC
I play Viking: war of clans through my facebook page, 2 days ago i downloaded app on my phone. When i did this, it started a whole new account. Than it linked the new account over my facebook account. Now my facebook account is lost. I cant log on. I've tired to restore lost account and nothing has worked. I contact Plarium and Viking War of clan through Facebook, They haven't replied. Can someone please help me? Willing to listen to any advice. If this has happened to you, what step have you taken, to get your lost account back?? 
UTC +7:00
Corgi_Viking
23 May, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
So do you mean you can't log on FACEBOOK or you can't log on you first facebook game account. It's important, man
UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
23 May, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC
And usually support answers in two or three days so u just need to wait
SteelTorin
23 May, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC

Dude you should send to support your city's coordinates (you can ask you clansmens about it or relocate "new city" to you kingdom and check coordinates by yourself). Also, you should send receipts of your game purchases (they should make sure that it's your own account). A few my friends restore they accounts in this way. 

GuardDog99
23 May, 2017, 10:22 PM UTC
I cant log onto my first account through facebook via desktop through the web browser. SteelTorin sent ive sent required information they asked of me. All my purchases i had on the account. Total is over 150$ usa. Thank you for the advice
joea448
27 June, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC

I am ADAM i was playing for months this Viking War Of Clan.My computer went for under repair now i recover back my computer.I try many times to log to my ADJOE Clan but i fail and it appears to me to start again Viking war of clan.i was ststion in 236 Norrgebu and my clan name was ADJOE

Please help me to recover my Viking i have spend alot of money to upgrade the clan.I dont remember which browser i was using but i am sure the technical team can help me to check as soon as possible.

I need your cooperation on this matter

Thank You
Corgi_Viking
27 June, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
joea448 said:

I am ADAM i was playing for months this Viking War Of Clan.My computer went for under repair now i recover back my computer.I try many times to log to my ADJOE Clan but i fail and it appears to me to start again Viking war of clan.i was ststion in 236 Norrgebu and my clan name was ADJOE

Please help me to recover my Viking i have spend alot of money to upgrade the clan.I dont remember which browser i was using but i am sure the technical team can help me to check as soon as possible.

I need your cooperation on this matter

Thank You
Hi Adam. You need to write to the support. They will help you
1658990 users registered; 33170 topics; 251757 posts; our newest member:srkbe