game are slow or chrash always or can not log in

26 Replies
Gorinstod
21 April, 2017, 8:00 AM UTC

ramstein said:

I can not play the game at all. It takes ages to load and then it stay's like that.

Loading Bar 100% and then it is frozen.

I have the same problem.

UTC +7:00
nikidalby_97kolm
22 April, 2017, 11:23 AM UTC

having same problem with loading this game app.. getting real sick of it and the dev don't even respond to many messages by the looks of it.. I've been trying and if my shield goes down because of loading difficulties and i get attacked and lose everything i want a full refund of of all troops and res! and i aint using my gold to do this again.. 

this needs to be addressed and sorted.. we spend money on this game and things shouldn't be this bad! pick ya game up dev!!!!

still haven't had a reply to the first ticket sent about a month ago in regards to losing all troops and getting wiped while on line and only to receive a report saying you were attacked.. no warning or anything just happened in a split second!! 

game developers are not holding up to their end of customer agreement usage, guys that spend big money should check out some legal issues.. quick to take money but too slow to come forth with fixes and response time..

option delete all this dev game apps etc!

UTC +8:00
jeffromkey
17 June, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

not likely to happen seems the support staff work as little as possible ,not good business sense if you hire support ,cheaper to just ignore things

UTC +7:00
plataniti
8 August, 2017, 4:52 PM UTC
UTC +3:00
jen-gray
9 August, 2017, 5:56 AM UTC
Blaise said:

Same now.

Games loads to 75% then I get connection error page with restart button. restart, tried Waterfox 64bit, Firefox and Edge.

Tried clearing caches, even restarted router, then tried wired connection. Problem not my end.

UTC +4:00
SteelTorin
9 August, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

Did u try to download Plarium app https://plarium.com/en/plarium-games/

Or Web player for Unity https://unity3d.com/webplayer

?

UTC +3:00
danialwajid1122
12 August, 2017, 11:53 AM UTC
yeah me to facing this problem
UTC +2:00
1663321 users registered; 33851 topic; 252786 posts; our newest member:Christian21