All Categories

It's time to name the Jarls who will get 1,000,000 Gold!

Search
May 10, 2018, 17:3005/10/18
01/11/17

Friends, it's time to name the Jarls who will get 1,000,000 Gold!

🏆AZZAXTOR  

🏆STERLIN 

🏆BEE-AGE 

🏆PAGAN 

🏆PAGANS HIDEOUT 

🏆NURSE 

🏆LAMIRAL 

🏆VIPIN89GUPTA 

🏆GILDARTS 

🏆TALLULAH DI BRUMA 

🏆KKADAS00 

🏆MECHTHILDI 

🏆HAIDUCUL2000 

🏆HASHER H3 

🏆MADD 

🏆MBENTON12 

🏆MOTO 

🏆AJKH1234 

🏆BEN 

🏆MISTBORNANGEL

🏆THE CLEAVER 

🏆5B0091LAVINA

🏆BOON 

Congratulations to the winners! The reward will be sent to your game accounts soon. 

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! It's a pleasure to see so many fascinating entries. Visit our forum to stay informed! 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2018, 17:3705/10/18
Thank you for the opportunity  and congratulations to all the winners! I gained so much insightful info from all the guides 
May 11, 2018, 09:2305/11/18
01/11/17

Dear Jarls!

Thank you for taking part in a competition! We're glad that you like our game and grateful for your work! However, please note that you had to follow all steps mentioned here http://bit.ly/2HFPnBd to receive the reward.

Stay tuned for the news about competitions on our forum. To victory!

May 12, 2018, 21:5105/12/18
06/02/17

Thomas Eidon said:

Your tutorials are the money/clicks of Plarium ;)

if a guide is good made, it allow player to grow stronger, faster and with spending less real money...

A good guide is not about the author having some gold or moneyclick for plarium but about player with experience sharing it with newbies... helping other player is in itself rewarding...

I have do myself enough mistake in this game, spending more real money that it was needed... if any of my post here help a other player to grow faster with spending less, i am happy... that i receive any reward from plarium for it or not, i don't care...

The "let's burn knowledge" ( delete topic ) somehow remember me of my history class related to the spanish inquisition in the middle age... where books ( knowledge ) and men of science was put in the fire... knowledge is worthy only when shared...

May 13, 2018, 02:5205/13/18
04/16/18

anesfan said:

Thomas Eidon said:

Your tutorials are the money/clicks of Plarium ;)

if a guide is good made, it allow player to grow stronger, faster and with spending less real money...

A good guide is not about the author having some gold or moneyclick for plarium but about player with experience sharing it with newbies... helping other player is in itself rewarding...

I have do myself enough mistake in this game, spending more real money that it was needed... if any of my post here help a other player to grow faster with spending less, i am happy... that i receive any reward from plarium for it or not, i don't care...

The "let's burn knowledge" ( delete topic ) somehow remember me of my history class related to the spanish inquisition in the middle age... where books ( knowledge ) and men of science was put in the fire... knowledge is worthy only when shared...

The people wrote turotrials ( or copyed them from other forums ) to get credits. The points changed at the time the contest was running.

Plarium fooled the authors, first they wrote everyone gets 1M gold and in the first text you don't have to post  the link on facebook. Thats why the contest topic is full of links.

So again, the tutorials belong to the authors, the authors were fooled. Their knowledge was kind of stolen by plarium because plarium promised gold for a tutorial. The gold was the reason they spend/wasted their time to write a tutorial.

If you write tutorials as social act, than its your choice. But the people worked for a payment.

If you are afraid to loose that stuff, the real knowledge isn't lost. The knowledge is already on other forums! 

Plarium fooled the players to get that content in their tutorial section. Everyone who was not payed like promised have the right to delete his topic.

And seriously, 1M Gold doesn't hurt Plarium. But it hurts the people when they waste thier time for nothing and when they feel cheated at the end.

Its not about the tutorials, its about the authors.

I still like the game but this contest was lousy.

For me and many more probably the first and last one. 

Plarium will see it on their analysis. 

May 13, 2018, 11:4905/13/18
06/02/17

Thomas Eidon said:

Plarium fooled the authors, first they wrote everyone gets 1M gold and in the first text you don't have to post  the link on facebook. Thats why the contest topic is full of links.

when i have see the contest topic and read the opening post, it was already wrote that it was needed to post a link on facebook and since i have no facebook, i have not go further...

Maybe plarium have change the rules of the contest on the fly and i have miss it... but author was fooled only by themself... upon registering to the forum, you agree to the "official forum rules" who say :

2. Organization and rules of contests as well as the prize fund are set and regulated by the forum administration.

3. In some cases the moderators reserve the right to change contest terms and conditions, as well as any offered prize or compensation.

Is it fair... no... i don't like rules changed AFTER the start of any competition... but we have give them the right to do it when we have agree the official forum rules...

in fact, my "is it fair... no... i don't like rules changed AFTER the start of any competition..." break one of the forum rules :

2. Criticizing and discussing the forum rules.

My point is that people need to read the small print as in any real life contract... once you accept rules, having not read them and not knowing them don't give you the right to complain

On the other hand, there is no rules who say that content of post become property of plarium, so anybody can delete freely any of his content.

You wrote : "Its not about the tutorials, its about the authors" but in fact it is about the forum rules that you have agree upon registering here. Fair rules or not is not important, you have agree to it...

May 13, 2018, 12:0805/13/18
04/16/18

Life is not about following rules my friend ;).

If everyone has followed rules for ever the mankind would be destroyd long time ago. 

Look at all the wars, its because people follow rules the of their goverment.

If Plarium kick me out of the forum,  for sure, they have the right to. 

But to say nothing when it has to be, thats not my way.

May 14, 2018, 12:1405/14/18
10/28/17

Rules wasn't changed after start of conest, plarium just add word "FB" in first post, because many "smart" guys cant saw the hypertext link on the FB post. I was trying to help them, but they dont heared me

May 14, 2018, 15:2005/14/18
May 14, 2018, 15:21(edited)
05/08/17

Ivar Marksman said:

Dear Jarls!

Thank you for taking part in a competition! We're glad that you like our game and grateful for your work! However, please note that you had to follow all steps mentioned here http://bit.ly/2HFPnBd to receive the reward.

Stay tuned for the news about competitions on our forum. To victory!

O.K. I have posted my link on your facebook page so I would like my Gold please.

May 15, 2018, 07:1305/15/18
03/13/17

Laird Brinni said:

O.K. I have posted my link on your facebook page so I would like my Gold please.

sounds sad, but it seems that a little late already...