All Categories

HyperFarm and Main Town

HyperFarm and Main Town

Search
Nov 25, 2017, 10:0011/25/17
11/21/17

HyperFarm and Main Town

Hello guys please  can anyone explain me how i do hyperfarming ?(how many and wich buildings should i construct on second acount and how many and wich on the main town)
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2017, 12:1011/25/17
Nov 25, 2017, 13:47(edited)
06/21/17

silly question to ask here.

ADDENDUM:

I wouldn't suggest  that hyper farming is something that is best left to clans, where you would need a minimum of 5 people just to cover each of the main resources of food, lumber, iron,  stone and silver.

You would need the ability to be able to move the resources around the clan, and cover the charges for doing this. You loose some of the resources  as payment.

You would need to have trust in the other people taking part, and be able to cover what happens if one or more of the hyper  farmers stops playing, and you find yourself short of resources you need.

Lastly and more importantly you are only supposed to have one account per kingdom, you take the risk of been discovered and barred for doing otherwise.

Nov 25, 2017, 14:0611/25/17
11/21/17
xyz said:

silly question to ask here.

ADDENDUM:

I wouldn't suggest  that hyper farming is something that is best left to clans, where you would need a minimum of 5 people just to cover each of the main resources of food, lumber, iron,  stone and silver.

You would need the ability to be able to move the resources around the clan, and cover the charges for doing this. You loose some of the resources  as payment.

You would need to have trust in the other people taking part, and be able to cover what happens if one or more of the hyper  farmers stops playing, and you find yourself short of resources you need.

Lastly and more importantly you are only supposed to have one account per kingdom, you take the risk of been discovered and barred for doing otherwise.

Ty for your time and answer 
Nov 25, 2017, 18:4111/25/17
04/07/17
XYZ where did you get the information that you are only supposed to have one account per kingdom?
Nov 26, 2017, 00:5711/26/17
Nov 26, 2017, 01:30(edited)
06/21/17

I'm sure I read it in the rules, plus I've read about some people being banned for multi accounting , are you telling me I goofed again?

ADDENDUM:

I just did a search on the forum ,to check my facts , there are several posts on this theme .

Nov 26, 2017, 01:0311/26/17
Nov 26, 2017, 01:24(edited)
04/07/17

Well I never read it in the rules and when I first joined support told me how to set up second account through a phone (and I then asked if a tablet would work also, which they said yes) ... and there was no specification by them that it had to be in another Kingdom.  Now of course you can't set up different facebook accounts to get different accounts through that platform because facebook doesn't allow you to have more than one account, but people talk on here all the time of having multiple accounts in the same Kingdom to do hyper farming.

Edit: Here is the terms of use link and no mention of not allowing multiple accounts in a Kingdom. Someone might have got banned for other reasons than for having had multiple accounts and just said it was for having multiple accounts.

https://plarium.com/en/terms-of-use/