This topic is closed

Connection Error???

3 Replies
23 November, 2017, 5:44 AM UTC

Anyone encounter this problem before??
UTC +7:00
23 November, 2017, 7:55 AM UTC

Did u clear cache or use another browser?

UTC +3:00
24 November, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC
I am having the same issue. I keep getting booted from game... sometimes right after I send a march... NOT COOL
UTC +0:00
24 January, 2018, 2:38 PM UTC

i knwe it, i wasnt the only one, on January 22, I was connected when the maintenance started. Try to connect every hour and the server gave error all the time. I had a 24-hour shield, when it was about to end, try to connect every 15 minutes without a resumption. 10 hours after the maintenance started and I tried to connect continuously the last half hour, I connect to the game to find that another player could attack me while your server gave me error continuously.

220 million food

97 million wood

85 million iron

85 million rock

43 million silver and almost 200,000 soldiers, all lost because you did not allow me to connect to the server before my shield was finished. MORE THAN 50 ATTACKS WHILE I TRIED TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER !!! are so many that I can not show them all in a single capture of panatalla

If they do maintenance and can not guarantee access to the game to all at the same time freeze the duration of the shields. I do not spend money on the game for you to make me lose everything, I demand that you give me back everything you made me lose, I connect daily, play no less than 5 hours a day and recharge regularly

the response I received to my ticket was to reinstall the game, this is not TERA or another game like that there is no client to install on my computer, just open browsers, by the way, try Mozilla and Chrome, why not take of the hair? They took my money but they do not guarantee their services.

They are cheating me, stealing, to say it clearly

I have been a computer technician for almost 15 years, and this person wants to teach me how to turn on a computer and open the browser, it is a lack of respect. I live in England, we have not had a fault in the internet connection in the last 2 years, and I did not have any problem with any other site

UTC +0:00
1885323 users registered; 59803 topics; 314550 posts; our newest member:أبو الليل £££££