All Categories

Mechanics of boosts

Mechanics of boosts

Search
Nov 18, 2017, 20:0211/18/17
09/04/17

Mechanics of boosts

Curious how exactly boosts from gear and such works.  I'm aware if I have a building started and then do a building speed increase boost it does not affect current operations.   How about if I make a set of gear and load it up with building speed boosts. Can I put it on, start a building and take it off and still have the reduced time?

Same goes with rss yielding? I have an invaders lair with 2mil silver in it and a 1 1/2 hour yield time.   I put on a bunch of gear that increases yield speed and when my troops get there the 1 1/2  hours is cut down to 45 mins.  If I take the gear off for +defense gear does my yield time stay at 45 mins or go back to 1 1/2 hours? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 19, 2017, 03:3911/19/17

Yes you can start a building and take it off and still have the reduced time.

No, on the yielding question, because you can't change your gear if you hero is not back at your town.
Nov 19, 2017, 17:3311/19/17
09/04/17
tmc said:

No, on the yielding question, because you can't change your gear if you hero is not back at your town.
If my hero is in town, I assume it works the same?
Nov 20, 2017, 07:3211/20/17
Khahan said:

tmc said:

If my hero is in town, I assume it works the same?
???  Hero gear for yielding only works on the rss site that you hero is farming.  All the other farming sites don't get any bonuses from your hero gear.