This topic is closed

Replies from Plarium

5 Replies
jesterg
1 September, 2017, 9:11 PM UTC

So Ive just received a reply from Plarium on facebook.

Reads our shit is working fine it must be your shit.

Ie internet or ram. Mind you I have nbn internet that has been tested I also run 3rd person shooters and mmo's off this rig so it aint ram or internet.

Also this all happen around the time of last patch update By their way of thinking that around that time anyone with a pc your ram and or internet shit itself.

I smell bullshit.

UTC +10:00
Mail_matt
2 September, 2017, 4:19 AM UTC

You sound AU. A lot of us AU are having the same issue.

helpinfo1
2 September, 2017, 7:18 AM UTC

not just AU! UA aswel! 

Have RAM 8GB fast processor and video card internet 36gb on wifi and 75gb on cable - is it not enough?! Or should we buy all top machines to buy to play this game even think it's fine for rest of games?   

but HAVE FRIZZING and delays all the time now. 10-15sec and they meter! when scroll   - frizzing as well. 

Clanmen have also emptied they towns when opponent have shield up and cannot ht them back, was in same situation once as well, and they leave in US 
UTC +7:00
jesterg
2 September, 2017, 7:48 AM UTC

I have a Well sorted out gaming rig I use for Arma3 and other mmo's and 3rd person shooters I have no problems with lag on those games even on US and EU servers I have plenty of ram 50meg nbn internet that runs great . All this started  just after last game patch or upgrade if you like.

Various Pc users are having same problems its been really bad the last few days but overall its been like this for 2 or so weeks.

I wont be spending any more cash on this rubbish hell they dont even give you support other than to say oh its you not us. Total bullshit.
evora757
2 September, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC

Ur bullshit smell smells kindda right to me

UTC +1:00
evora757
2 September, 2017, 6:21 PM UTC

i am going to post a polterguesit like this one, right now

UTC +1:00
1758556 users registered; 46031 topic; 280138 posts; our newest member:ดีๆหั้น