This topic is closed

Discouraged by Lack of Support

14 Replies
stimie01
27 July, 2017, 11:39 AM UTC
As a chief of a clan, I am currently doing everything I can to generate the required 10K scrolls needed to build a StrongHold. Yesterday I completed 142 Clan Task Refreshers in order to receive Prowess Points and could in turn change those into scrolls. I received 34.4K points for my 3 hours of effort completing those tasks. I have a VIP ranking of 13 so that means that I receive 11 tasks each time I refresh them. By my math I completed (142 X 11 = ) 1562 tasks. I have sent in a ticket to support with the hopes that someone actually does do something to correct the mistake and award me the points that I should have received. As of yet I have not gotten a response in any way from Plarium's support team. I am certain that someone here in the forum will say to give them time but as long as I have been playing any time I have submitted a ticket for support I have yet to receive any help nor response. Very Dicouraging!!!! 
UTC +4:00
SteelTorin
27 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Stop, dude. Do you want to say that you just refreshed tasks? And now do you want to see 1562 tasks in your tasks list? Am I right?

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
27 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

In this case, you have done a big mistake. Tasks don't summarize. Refresh - just refresh your task's list. If you have 11 tasks you should complete their and after this refresh the list... omg

stimie01
28 July, 2017, 3:49 AM UTC
No. I did not just refresh the list. I am not that foolish. I completed all 11 tasks before I refreshed the clan tasks with a refresher. That is why it took me 3 hours. But thank you for your mistaken reply. 
chrishelbing
28 July, 2017, 4:14 AM UTC
In addition SteelTorn, there is no way to just refresh your personal, clan, nor premium tasks with a task refresher until you have completed all on the corresponding list. As in, you have to complete all of the clan tasks before you are able to apply a clan task refresher. 
UTC +7:00
SteelTorin
28 July, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC

chrishelbing said:

In addition SteelTorn, there is no way to just refresh your personal, clan, nor premium tasks with a task refresher until you have completed all on the corresponding list. As in, you have to complete all of the clan tasks before you are able to apply a clan task refresher. 

Come on, mate. I know what about I'm talking.

You can open "Items" -> bonuses and use so much "refreshes" how you want without any complete. lol

SteelTorin
28 July, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

stimie01 said:

No. I did not just refresh the list. I am not that foolish. I completed all 11 tasks before I refreshed the clan tasks with a refresher. That is why it took me 3 hours. But thank you for your mistaken reply. 

I did not talk that you're foolish, dude. I know guys who did such mistake.

So.. I don't understand what is wrong?

No More Mercy
28 July, 2017, 10:18 AM UTC

I had lost several tasks because my VIP status had ended. I simply extended my status to retrieve them.

UTC +2:00
orkmasteruh
28 July, 2017, 4:57 PM UTC
Hello Stimie01, do you have any players on your clan? Especially ranked elders? If so, they can also use your prowess points to procure items from the Item Catalogue. Loyalty points belong to players but Prowess points belong to clan not players.So you can check the clan purchase history to find if someone made purchases with prowess points. If you can't find anything there, send a screenshot of purchase history to support.
UTC +8:00
orkmasteruh
28 July, 2017, 4:59 PM UTC
SteelTorin said:

chrishelbing said:

Come on, mate. I know what about I'm talking.

You can open "Items" -> bonuses and use so much "refreshes" how you want without any complete. lol

Once i used 50 of them, and no Plarium didn't give them back  . Can't complain tho, it was my mistake
UTC +8:00
erikburgher
31 July, 2017, 3:19 AM UTC
I understand you completely sir such a low prowess point yield for clicking that many tasks YIKES!! 34.4 you say Get on it support!!! whats your issue with correcting errors for the love of pete
robemillner
31 August, 2017, 2:29 AM UTC
I have never once received an email receipt for any purchase i've made.  I play on my desktop so i pay directly with my card.  i did not get all of my purchases i made tonight.  I've spent all the time I was going to play trying to figure out why i do not get receipts and why there is no purchase history to look at.  I have decided that this is a planned means of stealing.  I have already called my bank and they are doing an investigation for my request to return my money. I spent over 60.00 us dollars tonight and didn't get half of what i paid for.  The march speed ups are showing in he treasure chest but i can't use them because they are not in the boosters list.  I am determined to press this issue until I get my money back.  I have no receipts because they did not send them to me.  My bank has the records though.  The bank has also suggested that this could evolve into an international investigation since Plarium is located in Europe.  I think it's a form of bank fraud.
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
31 August, 2017, 6:23 AM UTC

Dear Jarl,

Please provide us with the following information here so we can investigate the issue:

1. Specify the date and time of the purchase

2. Provide your user ID and game version. To find this information, please go to the Menu and tap the "About the game" button.

3. Attach screenshot of the issue:  the payment confirmation of the Offer

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
Raging Bro
1 September, 2017, 8:43 PM UTC

I agree with STIMIEO1 

Not about the task refresher but about the extremely poor support for vikings. 

1. When you issue a ticket, there is not acknowledgement email

2. Therefore there is no ticket number

3. Therefore you may have not sent it in the first place

4. I have no doubt support get thousands of tickets almost everyday, The conclusion is that a member of support is deleting them as fast as they come in. 

If you had sent a ticket and received no reply then it is incumbent upon you to Make a thread in here about it, so that way we can get rid of the fraud that is support for Vikings, Sometimes i find that support feel their job is technical, program fixing but they also have to perform these mundane customer service tasks. At least they need someone with the skills that can rectify players issues efficiently and effectively.

Selfridges for style you can afford
evora757
2 September, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC

I dont have time for this (jack bauer dixit), are you telling me there is a way to fool clan tasks??? well if it is, at least STELTORIN have the decency of shutting up

Enough bugs discovered in one day for me. if game free i wont complain. But come on. stop stealing money now
UTC +1:00
1720251 users registered; 42351 topic; 270558 posts; our newest member:the twins thorn