All Categories

Bloody battle with the Uber Invader has come! Pict has entered your Kingdom!

Search
Jul 21, 2017, 07:3707/21/17
01/11/17

Wise rulers, rumors of the Uber Invaders’ superhuman strength and agility are spreading across your lands. They have hostile intentions and are approaching the borders of your Kingdom! The watchful guard reports that these are the Picts, master swordsmen with flame-red beards. Their scarlet mantles with golden plates mark them as belonging to an ancient lineage of skilled warriors.

You must engage in bloody combat with these new enemies! Prove that you have the right to be called the mighty Jarls. Attack the Picts to claim their trophies — the materials of the Canis, Hounds, Serpent and Saracen Invaders! In addition, you can get gems that improve the military stats of your troops, speed up Knowledge learning and increase Food production and the Hero's energy reserve.

Use every minute to prepare for the fierce fight and thrash the Pict!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2017, 14:1207/21/17

Correct me if I'm wrong please Ivar Marksman... but didn't that all become useless with the latest update?

I mean the moment you level to 29 and unlock the reducer knowledge under invader VI in the invader tree, you basically can reduce the total stats of your opponent by 98.4%.  It means he only gets 1.6% of his total stats left.

This in turn means that any defensive, offensive or scouting stats which add upto 24% are only now giving at max a 0.2% in your total stats if you're not level 26.

Which gems the ratio is even worse.

I'll think I'll therfore give hitting invaders a pass :).  I'm sure the level 29's and up will hit them.  After all, it only becomes important for them and I heard they like KVKR.

Kind regards,

Elf

Jul 24, 2017, 08:0407/24/17
01/11/17

Dear, NightElf!

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the functionality of the latest game update. Decisions about new features in each update are based on player suggestions. We are always happy to hear your new ideas and our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Dec 14, 2017, 16:1212/14/17
12/12/17

Can you point me to something online that will give me some idea of what is necessary to defeat one of these guys, (pict). Most of the folks in the game are very new and know nothing. I'd also appreciate a link to some up to date and accurate info. Thank you Russell. Niphnol the gaul.