This topic is closed

Kingdom ports and or mergers

5 Replies
JDP55
18 July, 2017, 9:09 PM UTC
We should merger some kingdoms and/or sell kingdom ports. So many kingdoms are DEAD! If kingdoms had more active players we would all have more fun and spend more Money! 
JDP55
UTC +4:00
SteelTorin
19 July, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC

JDP55 said:

We should merger some kingdoms and/or sell kingdom ports. So many kingdoms are DEAD! If kingdoms had more active players we would all have more fun and spend more Money! 

It's too hard issue, dude. 

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
19 July, 2017, 11:39 AM UTC

We have discussed this a few month ago.

JDP55
20 July, 2017, 4:13 PM UTC
Game Of war figured it out and it changed the game for them, I understand maybe kingdom ports could cause issues, but mergering kingdoms and getting rid of the 30,000 lvl 1 and lvl 2's shouldn't be an issue for the game makers. If players would ban together with 1 voice and ask the game makers would figure it out. Just sad I spent money and I rarely play because there's nothing to do expect fight invaders (for materials I don't need) or do builds and research (which I don't need because there's no one to fight) once a month we get to fight a kingdom for 3 days that actually fights but the other 27 days in that month are a waste 
JDP55
SteelTorin
21 July, 2017, 8:18 AM UTC

JDP55 said:

Game Of war figured it out and it changed the game for them, I understand maybe kingdom ports could cause issues, but mergering kingdoms and getting rid of the 30,000 lvl 1 and lvl 2's shouldn't be an issue for the game makers. If players would ban together with 1 voice and ask the game makers would figure it out. Just sad I spent money and I rarely play because there's nothing to do expect fight invaders (for materials I don't need) or do builds and research (which I don't need because there's no one to fight) once a month we get to fight a kingdom for 3 days that actually fights but the other 27 days in that month are a waste 

I don't know about game of war... but maybe it can be a way. I agree it's really sad when your kingdom is dying :(

Reaper
30 September, 2017, 12:56 AM UTC
Is there any new intel on a kingdom merger, heard a few rumors 
1723874 users registered; 43102 topics; 270912 posts; our newest member:michael.schmult