This topic is closed

Customer support is the worst

4 Replies
planetcarman
15 July, 2017, 10:24 PM UTC

How can a company get away with constantly blaming consumers for the connection and crashing issues.  Go look through this forum and they just lock the thread and say "there is no problem with our game at the moment".

Huh?  I can stream multiple movies to my house but I am not able to play a simple game?  Yep, tried clearing cache, updating drivers, etc.

Its a shame, because it is actually a pretty fun game if it worked the way it is supposed to work.  

DO NOT SPEND $ on this game until you are sure that you are satisfied with the connection issues.
UTC +7:00
SteelTorin
17 July, 2017, 12:10 PM UTC
what problems you have, mate?
UTC +3:00
Dilmun
17 July, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC

sorry, for sure he has no problem. The only problem we have, that the code is overburden and memory size does not fit as needed.

You tried your best. Thanks but don't blame the customer pls.

regards Dil
UTC +9:00
SteelTorin
18 July, 2017, 8:58 AM UTC

Dilmun said:

sorry, for sure he has no problem. The only problem we have, that the code is overburden and memory size does not fit as needed.

You tried your best. Thanks but don't blame the customer pls.

regards Dil

customers? lol, dude, he's not my customer, I just want to help him. By the way, memory size can become a real problem, for this reason I use emulator 

UTC +3:00
Raging Bro
1 September, 2017, 9:04 PM UTC

I agree 100% that support for vikings is extremely poor. There is no acknowledgement email and hence no ticket number. They never resolve your issue and never ever replay to your ticket.  

The  game does work, i cannot agree that support can help you to make the game work, however it is a very slow game to load. Slower than say soldiers INC by a factor of 5 and you cannot use another tab when the game is loading so you have to stare at the screen as it loads slowly. 

Also it is solid one you remain on the game tab but if you decided to watch netlfix for 30 minutes don't expect the game to be there when you get back, it will have crashed. To open and play it is working just fine.

Selfridges for style you can afford
UTC +7:00
1782212 users registered; 48479 topics; 287760 posts; our newest member:Anti Zet