Help finding kingdom!

1 Reply
charlietoldmeso
11 July, 2017, 6:37 PM UTC

So I need some help figuring out where my current clan and kingdom is. I linked my account almost a month ago with an email and after refreshing the tab today I can't seem to figure out how to access the Jarl I was working on. The Jarls name is still in use, so I know the account isn't deleted? 

Anyways was around 3-4 weeks ago I believe and my clan (usually the top) was Valhalas Elite and were fighting the RU_10 russians and a few other Russian guilds for the top. Server is still under a month old.
UTC +7:00
SteelTorin
12 July, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
charlietoldmeso said:

So I need some help figuring out where my current clan and kingdom is. I linked my account almost a month ago with an email and after refreshing the tab today I can't seem to figure out how to access the Jarl I was working on. The Jarls name is still in use, so I know the account isn't deleted? 

Anyways was around 3-4 weeks ago I believe and my clan (usually the top) was Valhalas Elite and were fighting the RU_10 russians and a few other Russian guilds for the top. Server is still under a month old.
did you have any communication ways with your clansmen (LINE, FB)?
UTC +3:00
1782206 users registered; 48478 topics; 287759 posts; our newest member:zhoum150