All Categories

Help finding kingdom!

Help finding kingdom!

Search
Jul 11, 2017, 18:3707/11/17

Help finding kingdom!

So I need some help figuring out where my current clan and kingdom is. I linked my account almost a month ago with an email and after refreshing the tab today I can't seem to figure out how to access the Jarl I was working on. The Jarls name is still in use, so I know the account isn't deleted? 

Anyways was around 3-4 weeks ago I believe and my clan (usually the top) was Valhalas Elite and were fighting the RU_10 russians and a few other Russian guilds for the top. Server is still under a month old.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2017, 08:1907/12/17
Jul 12, 2017, 08:19(edited)
03/13/17
charlietoldmeso said:

So I need some help figuring out where my current clan and kingdom is. I linked my account almost a month ago with an email and after refreshing the tab today I can't seem to figure out how to access the Jarl I was working on. The Jarls name is still in use, so I know the account isn't deleted? 

Anyways was around 3-4 weeks ago I believe and my clan (usually the top) was Valhalas Elite and were fighting the RU_10 russians and a few other Russian guilds for the top. Server is still under a month old.
did you have any communication ways with your clansmen (LINE, FB)?