All Categories

Clan Wall

Clan Wall

Search
Jun 27, 2017, 07:0906/27/17

Clan Wall

I've been keeping a list of Allies on our Clan Wall. Yesterday, I went to check if a Clan was on it and it was blank. There was nothing on it. Today, I started over again. I posted a message. When I went to make another message, the first one was not there.

What is happening?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2017, 08:3306/27/17
03/13/17

geerterri said:

I've been keeping a list of Allies on our Clan Wall. Yesterday, I went to check if a Clan was on it and it was blank. There was nothing on it. Today, I started over again. I posted a message. When I went to make another message, the first one was not there.

What is happening?

yyour chief or elders can delete messages. try to ask them

Jul 5, 2017, 05:5407/05/17

is elders+ deleting them the only way they go away? I had assumed they auto-expire after a few hours.. as I've been finding that the clan I'm currently in seems to be most active during the time when I'm at work.. I come home and log in after drama has happened during the day and I have a bunch of system messages saying there's a posting on the wall, but go to the wall and it is empty.

sometimes playing night-shift with an empty wall can make you feel a bit isolated :/

as an aside: I wish this game allowed for more client-side logging.. like recording of messages and chat window logging to a file.. so I can have all that stuff to catch up on and review at my leisure.. that was actually very nice in WoW were I'd log chat channels while I was online because you can miss stuff while you're actively engaged in something.. heh, no way I can follow guild chat, party/raid chat, general chat, and various custom channels all while trying to run an instance.  logging took the pressure off.

Jul 6, 2017, 20:3807/06/17
Jul 6, 2017, 20:40(edited)

Hey kirikayu,

there was a bug last year were all clan infopages were blank, but it was solved/fixed  - check some  clans if you see their info and ask in common chat if someone can see something on yours. If you speak about the clan wall  - everyone can write messages there and the author or chief/elders can delete them. Yes, its a bit ugly, you get a systemmessage and the post is deleted, just pm the person who wrote the content.

No, please, no unneeded features - there is no need to record those silly stuff in our clanchat or commonchat. Please dont do it!😂😅

If you like to, just screenshot things or use a messenger with others on a 2nd device or both or anything else😂

🌸