Kicking out Clan Members

2 Replies
todd_sunrunner_ibojk
8 June, 2017, 11:30 PM UTC
If your Clan member attacks a player who is NOT in a Clan, who later JOINS a Clan, will Clan Battles show the player (who wasn't in a Clan during the attack) as being in a Clan when we check Clan Battles?  Same thing in changing your name- will everything I have recently done now show up with my new name when they check Clan Battles?  I'm asking this because if one of us attacks a non-clan player and that player joins a Clan and our Clan Battles show our guy has attacked someone from another Clan, we might kick them out which would be a mistake.
UTC +7:00
Thorin
9 June, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

in the battle log, the players will be show exactly as they were when the attack happend.

You will see one of your guys attacking a clanless jarl, even if he joined a clan 5mins after the attack.
UTC +8:00
Thesilverfox
10 June, 2017, 8:26 AM UTC
Bump 
My mother told me , Someday I would buy ,Galley with good oars , Sail to distant shores , Stand up high in the prow , Noble barque I steer , Steady course for the haven , Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men
UTC +8:00
1775734 users registered; 47822 topics; 285539 posts; our newest member:ابراهيم5