All Categories

CvC is unbalanced

CvC is unbalanced

Search
Jun 5, 2017, 22:1006/05/17
04/27/17

CvC is unbalanced

Hello,

I think it's fair to assume and time to discuss better balance for the CvC, there's an influx of large players in many kingdoms that have a ridiculous amount of influence and make clans for the sole purpose to farm smaller clans. 

These smaller clans get oblirated and destroyed by a single individual due to the insane gap of total influence. For example, my clan which hold around 220 million total influence with 80 member, was smashed by a single person man clan in the last CvC due to his high influence. Some players are unable to reach enough points to buy a shield and there is little to do to help them in these situations due to this game unbalanced matchmaking mechanic.

This is borderline unbalanced and abuse of the clan CvC event to farm points. There needs to be some serious rebalance in the CvC matchmaking.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2017, 22:1806/05/17
Jun 5, 2017, 22:21(edited)
A lot of people make one or two person clans. You should have your weaklings send their troops to a shielded player. In theory you should be able to win based on player activity. Older kingdoms have a hard time beating a newer active clan usually. Heres what I tell our clanmates, "learn or burn"
Jun 5, 2017, 22:5806/05/17
Jun 6, 2017, 21:06(edited)
04/27/17

Thesilverfox said:

A lot of people make one or two person clans. You should have your weaklings send their troops to a shielded player. In theory you should be able to win based on player activity. Older kingdoms have a hard time beating a newer active clan usually. Heres what I tell our clanmates, "learn or burn"

That's not the problem, our strategy is usually to disperse in random locations in the enemy kingdom, farm resources in small quantities without using all of our troops. 

While I understand smaller clans can have an advantage and that it is unfeasible to spend over 160 000 gold coins on relocation scrolls to kill 80 players scattered across different locations, many players are unable to get shielded in time or don't have the gold. Also you can only hold so many troops as reinforcement at a low level.

The problem isn't the mechanic behind shielding or learning over time as there are plenty of options and strategies to minimize our losses, in fact the timezone difference is our greatest ally. The problem lies in the gap balance of total influence. These small clans get destroyed by players with insane amount of influence by taking advantage of a flaw in the balancing mechanic of the matchmaking system to siphon ridiculous amount of resources and burn smaller clans to oblivion.

I just think there should be more specific requirements regarding the matchmaking in these CvC. For example clans with less than 5 members that are below level 6 shouldn't be allowed to participate in my opinion. It would purge the large influx of players using alt accounts to hyper-max their income profit as well.

Dec 27, 2019, 17:4012/27/19
Dec 27, 2019, 17:43(edited)
01/28/19

Thesilverfox said:

You dont know how this works. Big player 1 upgrade: 20billion points Small player 1 upgrade: 5million points 

Big player builds t7's tons of points small player builds t4 not so much points 

Big player has 20 marches yielding small player 7 Big player kills small players yielders Small attacks big players yielders and die 

One 375B player can easily beat a 100 3.75b players with out braking a sweat