All Categories

Not enough killing - rules need to change

Search
May 26, 2017, 06:5305/26/17

Lately I've been finding it harder and harder to find targets in kvk, and in cvc often the whole enemy clan is shielded and the winner is decided by who spends the most hero energy on invaders. I'd like Plarium to make the following rule changes:

1. Groups of roving barbarian armies on the map, only visible from the watchtower or if your city is next to them. Killing them with your troops contributes to kvk/cvc score but you have to unshield to do this. They could be tiered in terms of troop numbers/toughness to get all players involved.

2. Build in a 1-2second delay from when a shield is activated to when it is effective.

3. Attacks on cities cause maximum 60% troops lost while tile hits remain 80%

4. Reduce cost of relocations to 1k gold

Interested in what other people think...
Views
Comments
Comments
May 26, 2017, 07:5305/26/17
03/02/17

Gavin said:

1. Groups of roving barbarian armies on the map, only visible from the watchtower or if your city is next to them. Killing them with your troops contributes to kvk/cvc score but you have to unshield to do this. They could be tiered in terms of troop numbers/toughness to get all players involved.

Dude, that's really good idea! It would be great. I want it too!

May 26, 2017, 08:1605/26/17
03/06/17
I'm agree with point 2 about delay before u can shield up back
May 26, 2017, 15:3305/26/17
04/07/17
I think you ought not to be able to shield up again until your attacking troops arrive back home ... that is my opinion!
May 27, 2017, 13:4705/27/17
May 27, 2017, 13:50(edited)

Dont like it. This game doesnt need more (unneeded) features at the moment, there are other things Plarium should do first...

• Gift option should be activated
  • Merging older Kingdoms ( or anything like this )
  • stable gameplay 
  • sync between browser/mobile
  • faster customer support
  • upgrades for stronghold buildings

Just to name something 😄

May 29, 2017, 23:0305/29/17
11/11/16

Flowerman said:

Dont like it. This game doesnt need more (unneeded) features at the moment, there are other things Plarium should do first...

• Gift option should be activated
  • Merging older Kingdoms ( or anything like this )
  • stable gameplay 
  • sync between browser/mobile
  • faster customer support
  • upgrades for stronghold buildings

Just to name something 😄

I agree with most of this. The problem with a LOT of Plarium games (and the Stormfall team even admits it) is they have a HUGE queue of fixes/features and a small staff to code it. And generally they go for the flashy new features that people will spend money on until they realize it's not really worth it. 

Don't get me wrong, Uber invaders are GREAT, speeds up Invader sets and "Special" gear if you have the endurance/energy to farm them. But I am utterly baffled that this feature was implemented instead of tackling this shield bug that can have exponentially negative affects to anyone who experiences it.

And yeah, I will say, yet again. The idea of allowing someone to Peace Treaty WHILE MARCHING ON YOUR F'ING TOWN... and still land the damn hit... is absolutely ludicrous.  It takes SO MUCH skill out of the game and you end up with these noobs that have never played any other war-game running around like lemmings shield-farming little F2P guys! 

People need to stop thinking up flashy new things for them to sell in their packs and demand actual fixes to the issues negatively impacting the game. Trust me, they have enough ideas on flashy junk to throw at you if you want to waste cash on useless items (Because yes, Ports, Shields, and Hero Energy is all that is really worth anything right now)

P.S. I have to disagree with the KD merging though. Those KDs are dead fr a reason, let them stay burried.

Jun 1, 2017, 14:0906/01/17
05/29/17

CIM said:

I think you ought not to be able to shield up again until your attacking troops arrive back home ... that is my opinion!

Not bad idea , but what is with Onslaught ?