This topic is closed

Merge kingdoms

25 Replies
Iucounu
16 September, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Thorin said:

I, too, would appreciate some solution to make the game for ppl in dead kingdoms fun again. This, i fear, is not an easy task to do tho. :(

There is an easy solution to this - start a new account. If you are in a dead kingdom and the game is no longer "fun" for you, dump your old account and start a new one.

There is no need for kingdom merging, etc.
UTC +1:00
FAAIP DE OIAD
20 September, 2017, 10:12 PM UTC
Is there anywhere, a site or archive or something, that you can fin out your kingdom stats in kvk? Won/loss record, who you have gone against?
UTC +4:00
CIM
21 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
JDP55 said:

All you have to do is merge kingdoms close to the same age, and no kingdom should be merged until it is atleast 6 months old, and even then it should be merged with kingdoms of the same age, it's a joke, this is so boring, no plays because we only get to actually fight 3 days a month, (6 if we are luck)
I don't know why you say only 3 days or 6 days as month ... 5 days out of 7 days in a week you have ability to fight in other kingdom ...
Cordatus
23 September, 2017, 8:57 PM UTC
Iucounu said:

Thorin said:

There is an easy solution to this - start a new account. If you are in a dead kingdom and the game is no longer "fun" for you, dump your old account and start a new one.

There is no need for kingdom merging, etc.
 I was thinking the exact same thing. Why would we want random clans to start popping into our kingdom!! You don't like the kingdom you're in... start a new account and you can go wherever you want up to level 5.
UTC -4:00
mike150185
25 September, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC

The main problem is that the number of active players decreases as kingdoms get older and we are left with large numbers of ghost towns. The following 2-part solution should make the game more interesting/fun:

• delete all cities level 5 and below that have been inactive more than 3 months / all cities that have been inactive more then 6 months
  • randomise where new players start so they are spread evenly over the existing kingdoms. They can then join established clans and grow quicker than they would by starting a clan from scratch with fellow new players. 

I am a member of one of the smaller clans in our kingdom and it is almost impossible to recruit new members as there is hardly anybody active outside of the biggest clans.
Cordatus
25 September, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC
mike150185 said:

The main problem is that the number of active players decreases as kingdoms get older and we are left with large numbers of ghost towns. The following 2-part solution should make the game more interesting/fun:

• delete all cities level 5 and below that have been inactive more than 3 months / all cities that have been inactive more then 6 months
  • randomise where new players start so they are spread evenly over the existing kingdoms. They can then join established clans and grow quicker than they would by starting a clan from scratch with fellow new players. 

I am a member of one of the smaller clans in our kingdom and it is almost impossible to recruit new members as there is hardly anybody active outside of the biggest clans.
This could work and I believe it has already been suggested and discussed in it's own thread. 
UTC -4:00
1758556 users registered; 46031 topic; 280139 posts; our newest member:ดีๆหั้น