This topic is closed

Merge kingdoms

25 Replies
Thesilverfox
25 May, 2017, 8:54 PM UTC

Awhile ago there was a post about this. I'm bringing it back up. 

Please merge kingdoms. With an option to select wich kingdom to go to. 

I.e. clan chief can move the pop and entire clan to a new kingdom of their choice. 

My mother told me , Someday I would buy ,Galley with good oars , Sail to distant shores , Stand up high in the prow , Noble barque I steer , Steady course for the haven , Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men
UTC +8:00
Xaos
26 May, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC

Thesilverfox said:

I.e. clan chief can move the pop and entire clan to a new kingdom of their choice. 

This sounds ridiculous. For example, i don't want any bigger players from the old kingdoms come to my kingdom. It's a very selfish offer.

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
26 May, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC

Xaos said:

Thesilverfox said:

This sounds ridiculous. For example, i don't want any bigger players from the old kingdoms come to my kingdom. It's a very selfish offer.

Yeep dude. A few big guys can kill the kingdom.  

Thesilverfox
26 May, 2017, 6:40 PM UTC
What's ridiculous is the amount of dead kingdoms. I would welcome high influence players, although that doesn't mean they have any idea how to play. 
My mother told me , Someday I would buy ,Galley with good oars , Sail to distant shores , Stand up high in the prow , Noble barque I steer , Steady course for the haven , Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men
alecyde
28 May, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC

We should have one permanent teleport every 6 months that would allow us to join a realms that have less than 3 months difference with us. 

Or just make a few new realm where people from 1-50 51-100 101-150 151-200 201-250...ect can merge

AnubiZ
29 May, 2017, 8:20 AM UTC

SteelTorin said:

Xaos said:

Thesilverfox said:

Yeep dude. A few big guys can kill the kingdom.  

Agree! I don't want see permanent burning my village.

Jopetrov
29 May, 2017, 5:29 PM UTC
whatever, people leaving game stopping play, we need something like merge kingdoms or relocation to allow us where we want continue to play, on this way many kingdoms will be dead
UTC +1:00
Angry Pirate
29 May, 2017, 11:20 PM UTC

Jopetrov said:

whatever, people leaving game stopping play, we need something like merge kingdoms or relocation to allow us where we want continue to play, on this way many kingdoms will be dead

Because FIXING THE F'ING GAME is out of the question?  You think real solid gamers spend years, dumping thousands of dollars into games, then just leave because they got bored? No, they do it because the developers make poor decisions, stop caring about their core player base, etc.  And then people come along and suggest this kind of thing, and they (for some reason) think its a good idea, so they do it... and then more people leave quicker.

Imagine the top clan porting into a new KD each month and just zeroing people out as their shield bug and fall or just crushing their tiles (because really, why wouldn't you tile hit a bubble-b%$#?) . How long is the game going to last then?

Fix what is broken and the game will come back to life. Keep trying to find new features to cover up the bugs, and it will just die faster and faster,

UTC +7:00
Jopetrov
30 May, 2017, 6:17 PM UTC

I see a lot of disagreement about this topic, there are plenty of reasons for both side, but I think some form of relocation to another kingdom should  be possible perhaps through STRONGHOLD,

When you apply for relocation in other kingdom they should accept it in another kingdom and allow you to come, maybe It's one of the solution.

UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
31 May, 2017, 8:47 AM UTC

Jopetrov said:

I see a lot of disagreement about this topic, there are plenty of reasons for both side, but I think some form of relocation to another kingdom should  be possible perhaps through STRONGHOLD,

When you apply for relocation in other kingdom they should accept it in another kingdom and allow you to come, maybe It's one of the solution.

You can relocate during the time of CvC and KvK. So it's only TWO days in the week when u need to stay at your Kingdom. So what's the problem? 

Corgi_Viking
31 May, 2017, 8:48 AM UTC
You want merge because u don't like your kingdom not because u can't relocate. So stop talking about relocation
Thorin
31 May, 2017, 9:31 PM UTC

I, too, would appreciate some solution to make the game for ppl in dead kingdoms fun again. This, i fear, is not an easy task to do tho. :(

Some major change like "merging kingdoms" would require way more effort and thought than just "give us a 1-time shop token" or "let us change kingdom once every X [ insert random amout of time ] but only when [ insert random restriction ]". 

IF it was possible, via - lets say - a shop token, wouldnt whole clans change the kingdom. Wouldnt that eventually destroy the order and the regulations of that kingdom, at least up to a certain degree? (We all know how hard it is and how long it takes to even out the waves in a kingdom, so that there finally emerges some kind of "kingdom rule set" that all clans and players go by and get used to over time.)

There are a ton of scenarios that come to my mind when thinking about different possibilities and ways to change kingdom, but most of them do no good to the "miniature ecosystem a kingdom is" that people migrate to. :) There have to be ways to make sure that things fit in and not just turn the kindom, that people chose to change to, upside down and throw it into chaos.

BUT: as i said at the beginning - i can truely understand players that want a solution to this problem. My kingdom is not very old, yet, so i personally  dont have this problem, but it will get older and, at one point in time, will eventually face the exact same fate. I would love to think that the devs already know this issue and will find a way to solve it in a good, planned and fair manner. I bet ppl would not mind to pay a little "fee". ;) Just, dear PLARIUM, dont make it like 200Bucks :) We know you always like to set the "golden-$$$-bar" pretty high... hehe :) 

Cheers,
Thor!n

JonSnow
5 June, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

I think the solution is much simpler. Take all inactive players out. For example 10 weeks inactive and up. Then instead creating new K you just inject new players. It is up to us old players to take them under our wings to develop them. My kingdom is also dying. Remove inactive towns up to 10 weeks and pit new players. 

UTC +2:00
Xaos
5 June, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

JonSnow said:

I think the solution is much simpler. Take all inactive players out. For example 10 weeks inactive and up. Then instead creating new K you just inject new players. It is up to us old players to take them under our wings to develop them. My kingdom is also dying. Remove inactive towns up to 10 weeks and pit new players. 

Don't know if they have the right to remove the old Towns, because it is someone's property. But I agree about the injection of new players. But don't they tear apart by experienced old gamers from the Kingdom?

5 June, 2017, 4:15 PM UTC

Looks like people happy in their kingdoms don't want a merge but people unhappy in their kingdoms want a merge. No doubt we all put money into playing the game and by chance some people got unlucky with the kingdom they're in.

But saying a kingdom merge/relocate shouldn't happen is basically saying tough to those players who are stuck where they are which isn't right. What should thy do, Whether it's a kingdom merge, chief kingdom relocation through sh or what I'm not sure, but something needs to done.

One thing that really annoys me is all the new kingdoms being created when there are so many problems with the older ones. 

UTC +4:00
11 June, 2017, 3:42 PM UTC

I've had a thought on this kingdom relocation. It needs to be available in the game but not easy to get to stop people/clans hopping all the time.

How about a new building in the sh where a kingdom relocation could be "bought" with say 50k of each sh rss to move the sh and all clan members permanently to a new kingdom. That's roughly 1bn of each rss plus loads of gold needed transforming. It's expensive enough that it will only be used rarely but 
Thesilverfox
11 June, 2017, 11:39 PM UTC
👆 actually.... that'd be fun in a kvk/cvc. Like a flying fortress deal.... hmmmm....  
Corgi_Viking
13 June, 2017, 11:45 AM UTC

You know that probably the old players will destroy the newcomers, and then again they will complain and ask for the another relocation.

JDP55
22 July, 2017, 2:12 AM UTC
All you have to do is merge kingdoms close to the same age, and no kingdom should be merged until it is atleast 6 months old, and even then it should be merged with kingdoms of the same age, it's a joke, this is so boring, no plays because we only get to actually fight 3 days a month, (6 if we are luck)
JDP55
danz
11 September, 2017, 7:06 PM UTC
Merge similar age, similar size kingdoms. Tell everyone from kingdom a that they have a week to move their towns and strongholds to kindgom b and give us a free move.
UTC +7:00
1776087 users registered; 47856 topics; 285716 posts; our newest member:Castle 11146410