Raise shield after troops send on march BUG!!

6 Replies
tron
24 May, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC

Shield bug

attack with multiple troops on multiple towns long way from u own town, RAISE SHIELD AFTER U HAVE SEND THE LAST TROOPS ON MARCH and u are protected from attack anothers town

It SHOULD BE THAT SHIELD CAN't BE RAISED BEFORE TROOPS RETURN BACK TO TOWN
UTC +7:00
Angry Pirate
25 May, 2017, 2:01 AM UTC

I could be mistaken, but I believe this was an intended adjustment to the shield mechanics (or at least it is being claimed as one).

Here's the deal:

1) Coiners are spending tons of cash for mass shields and cookie-cutter troops, because they have no fear of reprisal now for attacking players (Plarium sees money)

2) The "middle-class" is tired of not being able to retaliate on talent-less lemmings who don't know how to defend and attack at the same time, so they are starting to tile hit (Plarium is not bothered by this)

3) Tile hitting turns into wars, which turn into sabotaged KVK, CVC, KVKr, which turn into dead kingdoms (Plarium does not recognize this).

I have never, ever, played a war game of ANY TYPE that would allow an attack to land while shielded. Some would require you to recal the march completely before shielding (risking being caught while your troops march back). Others would simply put up the shield and cancel your march.

THIS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS MECHANIC THAT TAKES A HUGE PORTION OF STRATEGY FROM THE GAME. IT IS CAUSING KINGDOMS TO DIE OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN MAKE THEM.

Corgi_Viking
25 May, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
It's not a bug. It's sneaky way to fool your watchtower
UTC +3:00
tron
25 May, 2017, 6:08 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

Forum troll , stupid answer like last time.
Xaos
26 May, 2017, 8:26 AM UTC
tco_tron said:

Corgi_Viking said:

And why do you think his answer is stupid?
SteelTorin
26 May, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

tco_tron said:

Corgi_Viking said:

LOL. Dude, what is wrong? I always attack someone with help of this way. It's okay. 

Angry Pirate
29 May, 2017, 11:31 PM UTC

SteelTorin said:

tco_tron said:

Corgi_Viking said:

LOL. Dude, what is wrong? I always attack someone with help of this way. It's okay. 

No offense man, but it's a weak move.  Don't get me wrong, you have to use what the game gives you, if they are going to make it so damn easy. But anyone (myself included) who uses this, has absolutely ZERO right to complain about getting hit on a resource tile. Because that is also part of the game.

Yet I constantly see people that jump around hitting little guys while shielded go crazy-emo when that same little dude turns around a owns a horde of their T5 on a resource tile.  You can't have your cake and eat it too :P  

1783499 users registered; 48661 topic; 288259 posts; our newest member:Александр2882