All Categories

Avarin Invaders..what a waste

Search
May 18, 2017, 18:5905/18/17

Well the new Avarin invader in my opinion and the feed back I gotten from follow players is, " What a rip Off" so far with the in game bonus going it costs 1139 energy to hit,  it will be higher once bonus is gone, the drops were terrible a few if any rare or epic drop if lucky, most people told me they gotten things like wax seals,, really no one use this or wants them, useless item. just like name changes and change your looks drops. second .. once you killed this invader which maxed out at 540% on hits,( BTW could have done 5 to 6 lv 5 invaders and had much better drops for the cost of this one.) so once you killed this  to get to RSS tile, it leads you to believe it drops only legendary items from farming it, nope wrong again, it dropped simple items, another lie or being mislead.

But as a business model if your just in it to make money, then don't mislead the players that are willing to support you, if you give them more then they expect or give a better value to the total gaming experience they the players would be more then willing to invest in you, Ie buy things from your store.

So what do you think about this new Invader? what have you seen or how you feel about it?  
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2017, 21:4505/18/17
May 18, 2017, 21:49(edited)
10/30/15

not sure what to think yet as i lacking energy, bit what i got from my clans ppl is decent.

Used around 50-60k energy, thats 1 uber invader or 2 lvl 6 invader.  thats all good.
new gems. All offense 10% awsome gem, but not sure if like it. as you now can be best in every troop. before you had to chose or get more sets or troop spes 12%. 
But it aint the right invader if you after spesefic gear ofc.
Some crap items switched out with outer, but i rather have wax seals then name changes 

The tiles is llv 7 speed. Yay and the missleading that drops legendary items is as normal invader tiles or lvl 6 tiles, picture of the best you CAN get. nothing new here. shoulden be easy to get lengedary drops easy anyway. ( i got 2 green and 1 blue from those i farmed tho)

Altho its more for those that pay, and pay more, and aslong as ppl pay why would you change 

May 19, 2017, 07:1105/19/17
02/06/17

Echo said right. It's more like the mistake of the designer with Legendary materials. You can get them, so it's not a lie.

I don't understand why everyone always said about "Rip off". It's your choice. No one is forcing you to attack Avarin. 

And btw new gems looks interesting

May 19, 2017, 20:5505/19/17
Sorry Corgi; It's just not worth it to me. I'll stick with the lower level Invaders. Even Level 1 Invaders gave me a better 'drop' than what I got out of this Uber-Dud.
May 22, 2017, 09:1905/22/17
02/06/17
dbdave2000 said:

Sorry Corgi; It's just not worth it to me. I'll stick with the lower level Invaders. Even Level 1 Invaders gave me a better 'drop' than what I got out of this Uber-Dud.
Btw I either prefer lvl 1-2 invaders too