A few questions about clan stores ...

9 Replies
CIM
18 May, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC
I'm not yet in a clan however I am wondering what type of items can be bought in the clan store?  Mainly I'm wondering about vip points and books of knowledge for hero experience or something like that for hero experience ... are either of these available in a clan store?  And any Economy boosts to reduce your food usage?
UTC +1:00
donron85
18 May, 2017, 5:12 PM UTC

The answer is yes to all, but in limited amounts. No large boosts, but small ones are available. 

 BTW, if you are looking for a clan, we would love to have you. (Bjorn's Raiders)

UTC +8:00
CIM
18 May, 2017, 5:14 PM UTC

donron85 said:


The answer is yes to all, but in limited amounts. No large boosts, but small ones are available. 

 BTW, if you are looking for a clan, we would love to have you. (Bjorn's Raiders)

Can you give me some details on the vip points and the hero's experience books please.  I just bought a bunch of vip points with gold and I was thinking maybe they will be in the clan store to buy there ...


And thanks for the invite but we are in different Kingdoms ... :) ... I looked for your clan.
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
19 May, 2017, 7:14 AM UTC
CIM said:

donron85 said:


The answer is yes to all, but in limited amounts. No large boosts, but small ones are available. 

 BTW, if you are looking for a clan, we would love to have you. (Bjorn's Raiders)

Can you give me some details on the vip points and the hero's experience books please.  I just bought a bunch of vip points with gold and I was thinking maybe they will be in the clan store to buy there ...


And thanks for the invite but we are in different Kingdoms ... :) ... I looked for your clan.
Don't waste your gold for buying vip points. If you don't buy packs often gold is kinda important. 
UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
19 May, 2017, 7:24 AM UTC
UTC +3:00
CIM
19 May, 2017, 7:40 AM UTC
Thanks ... the quantity that it shows in the store is that the total amount available at the time for the entire clan to purchase or just the amount you personally can purchase?
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
19 May, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
CIM said:

Thanks ... the quantity that it shows in the store is that the total amount available at the time for the entire clan to purchase or just the amount you personally can purchase?
total amount to clan
UTC +3:00
haulingazz
6 July, 2017, 2:47 AM UTC

this game is boring. and for people who cannot pay for gold cause they can't afford to to pay is unfair



UTC +4:00
collegerodent
29 July, 2017, 5:55 AM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

CIM said:

Thanks ... the quantity that it shows in the store is that the total amount available at the time for the entire clan to purchase or just the amount you personally can purchase?
total amount to clan
Does the list of items in the clan store refresh everyday or within a fixed period of time? 
UTC +7:00
duneatick
31 July, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
The chief and elders replenish it as needed
UTC +7:00
1667913 users registered; 34109 topics; 254101 post; our newest member:ofgyhbae