All Categories

Moving buidlings

Moving buidlings

Search
May 11, 2017, 15:0505/11/17

Moving buidlings

Some of you have probably seen my topic. I am posting here as I realised that the previous topic has been posted under wrong subject.

Hello

Could the devs of this game consider adding an ingame item or something which will allow players to move buildings around their towns? I have an account with buildings at lvl 20. I don't fancy destroying them since it will cost me too much and i would like to make my town look more eye pleasing by placing the buildings in order. 

DEVS I've seen how other topics have been dealt with. If that can not be added into the game then please respond to this topic saying it can't be done.

by_AZURA

Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2017, 15:5605/11/17

They wont tell you it cant be done. ;) Cause it COULD be done. It just wont. ;)

See, every single thing in this game, from "moving your town 5 feet north" and "make your troops walk a liiitle faster than snails" up to "attack other players and need to re-shield" costs money.

Building and re-building, too, costs money and therefore makes them money. 

Sorry, i wish it wasnt that way, at least not to that extreme. But when looking at how the concept of monitization is set up - chances for your idea to be implemented are more than slim. ;)
May 11, 2017, 18:2305/11/17
May 12, 2017, 11:13(edited)

Yeh I but they could add this thing to a gold pack. They make money and we save money. Although i know that they probs ain't going to bring that into the game it's worth a try. It will be funny when in future they'll get less attention for same s*** happening over and over. Players are already complaining how lower lvl cities have no chance since as soon as they hit lvl13 they will be wiped. 

May 12, 2017, 12:0705/12/17
02/06/17

For what real reason do you need this function? In addition to aesthetic of course.

May 12, 2017, 12:3905/12/17
01/11/17

Dear Jarl,

Unfortunately, this function is not available in the game.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team