All Categories

a couple of questions

a couple of questions

Search
May 11, 2017, 06:5705/11/17
04/06/17

a couple of questions

How do some towns get their troops (marching on another town) to move so fast. I clicked on the 200% increase and it only worked on my hero when attacking invaders.

Some players can lower their shields, launch an attack on an enemy town and have their shields up in the blink of an eye. Are there keyboard shortcuts? How are they doing this?

Thanks

Orkiniak 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2017, 12:1105/11/17
May 11, 2017, 12:12(edited)

Hey there,

the march-speed boosters indeed work for your hero , your troops, and therefor for your marches (hero + troops).

The reason you see troops rushing fast across the map is these players do not actually send troops or marches, but rather convoys (these horse trailers that send rescources). These look like troops to other accounts, i dont know why. Only you can see "your horses" ^^ And if others send "their horses", they, to you, look like ultra fast troops.

The reason you might see ppl rush in with their marches when attacking other players is they may be burning a couple of "Marching speed-ups" of 25% or 50%. You can see what i mean, when you click "Boost" on an active march of yours. ;)

Since ppl often used the aforementiond speed boosts, players got in the habit of re-shielding fast.

Start an attack > a pop up will tell you that you will lose your shield when clicking "send" > click "send" > immediatly go to the menue and click on "apply" for another shield. (On PC the way i do it is clicking "i", then "Military" and then "apply" on one of my 8hrs shields.) 

May 11, 2017, 13:1205/11/17
02/06/17

Thorin answered your questions very detailed. And I can add that troops will go fast back to you if you were attacked in the Forest near Place of Power and teleported away from there