All Categories

I'm glad these guys dont sell cars.... cos if they did......

Search
May 9, 2017, 19:5405/09/17
07/21/14

The first wheel would be free...

The second is a nice modest 10 euros

The third is a cool 1 million euros

and the fourth is completely unaffordable so my car will never be complete.

This is an analogy of the very poor customer experience linked with pay for progression in this game (and probably every other game this company produces).

So initially bundles are sub 5 euro and offer 400-600k gold and sometimes more...  but as soon as you buy a couple tha bonus drops to less than 100k gold for the same bundle at the same price. What a RIP off... coupled with the fact that progression if you wanted to pay to get there would require massive expenditure.

Now I get that this is a business and the job of the business is to make money, but really such underhand business practices only server to build a swell of anger in the customer base. I also get that initiatives to help you get going may be a bit better than the average deal but not an order of magnitude in difference.

Sort it out... after my initial purchases today and the dramatic change in those bundle prices instantly I will categrically not be purchasing anything else from these rip off merchants.

yours angrily

robskij

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2017, 14:0105/10/17
02/06/17
You can always play without buying packs. And packs price will be reduce after 2 or smth like that month. 
May 19, 2017, 21:2105/19/17
The key is to get as much money out of the customer base as fast as they possibly can. Before said customers get so fed up with crappy service that they just abandon their cities. And new crowd comes rushing in.
Jan 12, 2023, 01:1801/12/23
12/20/22

Hi guys. I want to advise you a great service to buy bentley continental gt cotati https://findacar.today/los-angeles-california/bentley/used   . I personally know many services for selling cars, but there are usually not many of these and in this quality. I personally bought a Bentley here and can tell you that I am still driving it and there is no downside. The prices by the way as well as the quality is awesome. 

May 27, 2023, 20:1305/27/23
May 27, 2023, 20:15(edited)
05/27/23

You started your own business and you're having trouble growing it and making a profit? I can recommend these guys yii development services . You can completely outsource your existing project to the professionals. They do the analysis and think through the strategy for development. Click on the link node.js example website  and start getting success from the business you love.