Bank Purchases

8 Replies
arebwar111
7 May, 2017, 12:42 AM UTC

Why do some accounts get better Bank Purchase offers than others ?

my package deals get 1200 energy refils and 80k gold  my friend gets 2400 energy refills and 400k gold for the same price?

that a huge difference to the point I don't want to buy any more knowing I don't get as much as others do for the same price
UTC +7:00
CIM
7 May, 2017, 1:28 AM UTC
And what priced is that ...
UTC +1:00
jeremiaza
7 May, 2017, 11:31 AM UTC
Same here.. on my mobile i get 80k gold and energy for 4.99 and on my pc bank account I get 440k gold and 4 times more energy for the same price. It is a bit unfair really
UTC +8:00
Thorin
7 May, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC

As long as you have not bought any packs, the first offer of 4.99 packs each contains 400k+ gold and more content than usual.

After you have done these first purchases on an account, the packs change, forever, offering 80k gold and less content in the 4.99 price range.

CIM
7 May, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
Thorin said:

As long as you have not bought any packs, the first offer of 4.99 packs each contains 400k+ gold and more content than usual.

After you have done these first purchases on an account, the packs change, forever, offering 80k gold and less content in the 4.99 price range.

My first purchase was only the 80K offer ... that was on the plarium server ... it would have been nice if it were 400K + gold ... I never saw such an offer and I didn't purchase for the first time until a week or so after starting the game ... also I'm in Western Europe.
Thorin
7 May, 2017, 6:46 PM UTC

Its really strange. 

On my Mobile i had the 400k offers immediatly, but on PC you (sometimes, but not always) need to create an acc and then let it rest for like 2 weeks untill the 80k change to 400k.

Really, thats awfully strange. I dont get i either. But i can assure you, that first time purchasers get the 400k packs, either right away or after waiting like 2 weeks before buying.

CIM
8 May, 2017, 3:50 PM UTC
The first 4.99 packages I got were only 80K gold extra but they did have way more items included than the 4.99 packages I get now.  All in all I think it is pretty reasonable ... but again 400K gold in one 4.99 package to start that would have been GREAT ... LOL ...
serano.defranco
9 May, 2017, 6:45 AM UTC

I think is better Plarium to put some individual packs like gold , points Vip , scrolls carbone and Tasks  and more energy hero and boost time for stronghold 1 2 weeks and for our citty 2 weeks boost time in rewards we are not 5 lvl palace to take only 3 8 15 hours boost time the rewards in events are very low and is a joke against us like player

iPlarium need to  make 1 pack to be buy the same pack  1 2 3 4 5 time not 1 pack in 1 week to wait 1 2 weeks till is coming again 

in this case plarium can win more money and the player pay for what they have interest 

Plarium  need to change the pack in individual pacl for the items , make  a Menu pack for each price who wants can take the pack 1 2 3 4 time with the same price a individual pack who contein individual items  Gold ,Vip Points , Scrolls , Carbone, Task to complete, boostime who have inside and 2 weeks for stronghold and our citty 

and individual pack cozz the logic of the player is to take what pack have items to upgrade more fast to be strong and to fight

and the rewards is very low against what we spend to take the rewards in kvk or cvc or from invaders a lot of energy for 6 lvl and 5 lvl and only 1 2 legendary we take we need more materials gems hiting invaders epic legendary and gems a lot we spend so much in events and when we win teh cvc events all the resource he give is take from tasse we send to stronghold when is our rewards the rss why plarium take it from us when we have spend a lot like clan to win the event of cvc for me is not normal and logic 
jupp
4 December, 2017, 3:37 AM UTC
if you wait 8 weeks without buying. you can get 3 packs (the all gold pack, 2 of the other packs that are normally offered) with around 9 mil gold and tons of items.
UTC +6:00
1782044 users registered; 48468 topics; 287692 posts; our newest member:xandi703