All Categories

Double Billing

Double Billing

Search
May 2, 2017, 12:0805/02/17
02/24/17

Double Billing

Be careful of your credit card purchases, I bought 1 pack last night and discovered 2 charges on my current statement . Who knows how many times they've done this to me, it's impossible to find any receipts of past purchases here. Wrote a ticket, will probably ge the same canned response I've received on other issues. Just wanted all to beware. Once my boosts and shields are done, I'm done here.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 2, 2017, 12:3705/02/17
Good call. Good choice. They must be real vikings, because they plunder people. I'm also quitting. Many of my clan are quitting. We're moving on to another game. Not a plarium game, duh. 
May 2, 2017, 14:0605/02/17
02/06/17

degrootbenny said:

Good call. Good choice. They must be real vikings, because they plunder people. I'm also quitting. Many of my clan are quitting. We're moving on to another game. Not a plarium game, duh. 

Goodbye, mate.

May 2, 2017, 14:0805/02/17
02/06/17
DashRipRock said:

Be careful of your credit card purchases, I bought 1 pack last night and discovered 2 charges on my current statement . Who knows how many times they've done this to me, it's impossible to find any receipts of past purchases here. Wrote a ticket, will probably ge the same canned response I've received on other issues. Just wanted all to beware. Once my boosts and shields are done, I'm done here.
So you must have checks of buying packs. Send it to support.