Account Question

3 Replies
redtv2014
30 April, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC
Somone have any ideea how can i login with my pc account on my phone? tnx a lot!
UTC +9:00
SteelTorin
2 May, 2017, 8:23 AM UTC

redtv2014 said:

Somone have any ideea how can i login with my pc account on my phone? tnx a lot!

If you are playing via plarium site you can't sync your account so you can't play via phone/FB (of another device) :( The only way play via PC and waiting for when they make sync.

UTC +3:00
Oracle
2 May, 2017, 8:47 AM UTC

redtv2014 said:

Hello Lord redtv2014

You can still play the game on a flash supporting browser, on your phone. Although most of the Browsers are not very stable, and the graphics and other features are not working well. There are a couple of browsers that supports flash player for android if you want to watch flash based videos or to play flash video games. In case, if you don’t to install these flash supporting browsers, you can choose to manually install Adobe Flash Player on your Android device.

But installing Flash player will not work if you device has Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

The browsers include 

Boat browser

Puffin

Photon

and many others

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Corgi_Viking
2 May, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

redtv2014 said:

I've already answered about it here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-discussion/37076_the-most-common-questions--gift--id--runes--support-etc-/

Pls, start to read forum before posting same questions.

UTC +3:00
1660771 users registered; 33436 topics; 252433 posts; our newest member:robcoveney.77