All Categories

4 days the game was not working for everyone..how it is possible?

Search
Apr 23, 2017, 21:0004/23/17

How it is possible that during the JavaScript bug...some players were able to play the game and some of them not?
what is the excuse for that issue? where is the "sorry gift"?
I was attacked so many time and was not able to secure myself...and they destroyed my whole army only because you are a dumb administrators to fix fucking simple issue for so many days...

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2017, 21:0604/23/17
jan.dovic said:

How it is possible that during the JavaScript bug...some players were able to play the game and some of them not?
I was attacked so many time and was not able to secure myself...and they destroyed my whole army only because you are a dumb administrators to fix fucking simple issue for so many days...

it seems people with United States IP managed to enter the game. Non-US citizens couldn't. heh. yeah, sounds very unfair.
Apr 23, 2017, 21:2004/23/17

and do not forget Russia where the money is flowing on daily basis with Million revenue and more.

Apr 23, 2017, 22:5704/23/17
03/13/17
still doesn't work from me, only got generic answer from support. They are not even able to respond here in forum 
Apr 24, 2017, 02:0104/24/17

jan.dovic said:

I told them several time, they should forward my message to the third level support, operation and/or developer deparment should check the logfiles grouping by access method and device. I am sure they will see a peak to the zero line, connecting to this game by browser.

I cant link my account to facebook or google play because when I tried to start this game not by browser but with FB ond GP, it worked but i got new accounts.

The first level support does not understand the difference between an client login into an server application and an client application, otherwise they would not recommend "please update" and have a f*cking nice day.
Apr 24, 2017, 09:2704/24/17
02/06/17
Why you talking about "everyone". Game works fine for me. And i ask my clanmates they haven't got problems with connection. 
Apr 24, 2017, 15:3204/24/17
04/26/14

Corgi_Viking you are fom Plarium or what? 

Boys, try to use Vivaldi browser. I live in EU and it is the only way how I am able to login to the game from plarium paige (account).

Do not expect any compensation from Plarium. 

Because of what happened I ended up with Plarium forever. I recommend the same to everyone who does not want to waste money.

Have a nice live.

Apr 24, 2017, 23:1904/24/17
Corgi_Viking said:

Why you talking about "everyone". Game works fine for me. And i ask my clanmates they haven't got problems with connection. 
pfft
Apr 24, 2017, 23:4104/24/17

Corgi_Viking said:

The point is, there are different ways to connect to this game.

One way is simply by login with a browser.

Not all browsers results to the same way, some fail totaly, others have some troubles and e.g. google chrome or opera works almost fine.

Sorry, they worked fine, until update happens.

Since the update it is not possible any longer to connect to this game with a browser, logging into the application directly. Some player reported, they are able to connect even with a browser, when they use VPN with an US IP - but why should I be forced to use a proxy?

To be more precicely, you can connect even with a browser when you open facebook with your browser and login into this game with facebook.

But in this case, you dont realy connect with an browser - server application, but with an client application instead.

It seems, that the first level supoort does not understand the difference between this different access methods, otherwise they would not recommend "please update YOUR application and have a f*cking nice day".

Connecting via browser, you are not able to update anything, you login into an server application and all features which work or fails response to this server application (even there are some differences inside the application if you connecting with browser A or browser B, the server application has to deal with this differences).

If you decide to choose an other login method than browser, you can login with an facebook account or an google play account on your mobile phone or with iPad and so on.

Because it is still not possible to login with a browser, I tried to login with facebbok and with google play, and I was not that much suprised, on this plattforms the application works almost fine, sure there are a lot of bugs, but even bugs are a way to make a game more interessting, because you have to find a strategy, how to deal with this bugs.

But when I created an account with facebook, I got a new account because I use different email adresses with my plarium account and with my facebook account and with my mobile gmail account. So I was not able to link my BROWSER Account to an other access method.

On my original account, I spend some money and time and I activated some boosters but this boosters runs for nothing, not able to login, they will run out providing me no effort but cost, when shield drops down, I will be raided and my resources will be stolen like my money.

I really would like this game, I think it is one of the best games, I ever played in my about 40 years history, playing computer games.

I work as an software engineer since 30 years and I worked for a company, developing and testing online games.

I would give the game 5 stars, and as I wrote, bugs are part of every game.

But this poor support, unable to give feedback, ignoring all requests, incompetent or over-worked, will bring me to a point, I will never spend an single euro or dollar, do not play any longer any game related with plarium, one star will be to much in rating, drops down all these fine experience to zero.

Best joke of all, players who login only at weekend will recive a gift for "maintenance is finished", did not even aware, that there have been that much troubles, while others still not able to reconnect to this game.

I suppose, there have been about 20% of the players used to login with a browser.

Because this players tried to use an other platform, the number of accounts increased.

Marketing will think, it was a good campain to force an rollout with low quality assurance, but if you do this several times, nobody will spend some money to this game any longer.

Aber die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt.