All Categories

Suggestions for improvement

Search
Apr 22, 2017, 11:5204/22/17

1) When holding the mouse over a building - it could be helpful for new players to get an info-field about the building with the name of the building and what It can do. (then I don't have to open the building etc. to see what it can do). 

2) After the battle match and other competitions, please send an e-mail with info about what you have won .. or not. This could be a functionality, which you can switch on and off. 

3) Please make a video explaining the Hero sets and how to use them the best way. (could be a functionality which you can switch on/off in the settings). 

4) Please explain when to use standard attack / and or enhanced attack against invaders somewhere. 

5) It could be fun/nice if there was som kind of action-battles in this game .. with real-time Viking- battles including all weapons etc. 

6) Please make it possible to move the buildings round in the town for re-arrange.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 09:5604/24/17
03/13/17

realipcam said:

1) After the battle match and other competitions, please send an e-mail with info about what you have won .. or not. This could be a functionality, which you can switch on and off. 

2) Please make a video explaining the Hero sets and how to use them the best way. (could be a functionality which you can switch on/off in the settings). 

3) Please explain when to use standard attack / and or enhanced attack against invaders somewhere. 

4) It could be fun/nice if there was som kind of action-battles in this game .. with real-time Viking- battles including all weapons etc.

1. If you will win in the battle like CvC, KvK, KvK R. you will Get a system mesage.

2. There are a lot of video about hero's gear on youtube, I can find a few for you if you want :

)3.  Standard attack more effiient. You will get bonuses for each new attack (+15%) This bonuses are adding up. So you will kill invader with less waste of energy.

4. It would be very cool. Nice idea

Apr 29, 2017, 08:2904/29/17
I just finished attack knowledge lv 13-14...1.4b silver,next upgrade and the last it's 3750m silver...it's crazy,so now I see one full Kingdom in economy waiting 2mount for 99.99 packs with 4.99...playing farmville with 3-4 bank....
Apr 29, 2017, 08:3304/29/17
My question is 3750 it's a strategy to buy with gold? 
Apr 30, 2017, 19:5004/30/17
04/27/17

Maybe this game could set a rule where you can only attack other Jarls that are within your level; or at least there's a minimum level that you can attack to...  either by Palace level, by influence, or experience. this way lower levels can compete better in this game.

Ex: 

A player with Palace level 15 can only attack players with Palace level 10 and above.

An Influence of 400K will be able to attack players only with those 250K influence and above.

...this way, lower levels will be able to prep his town, while taking the attack damages from others within his level.

it'\s quite useless to continue to a game that enables a situation like a +30M influence attacks a 300K influence player.