All Categories

When to use extra prohet and craftman?

Search
Apr 21, 2017, 17:0704/21/17
04/07/17

Yes I messed up the spelling in the thread title ... anyways ... I currently have an extra prophet and craftsman. I have been playing now for 2 weeks and the first week or so I had not much idea of what I was doing but did follow the suggestions from the quests.  I am not yet in a clan and my palace is level 9 and I am not upgrading the palace as fast as I can because I'm wanting to upgrade all the buildings between palace upgrades.  Also I'm concentrating on upgrading a lot of my knowledge. 

My hero is currently level 28. I'm not building hero equipment yet I'm not wanting to build hero equipment unless I can build it at the legendary level or at least epic level.  Except there are a couple cheap things that I will build at a lower level ... I just don't see the point of building something that cost 280K or more silver with simple or usual items.

I currently plan on staying shielded as I build up my "power" ... what I'm wondering is should I use my extra prophet and craftsman now when the times are still short for upgrading  (a lot 4 hours to a day and a half)... or should I wait and use the extra prophet and craftsman when the times get extremely long to perform an upgrade ... any suggestions???

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2017, 05:5804/27/17
04/07/17

Any suggestions?  I'm at palace level 10 now and hero level 31, also I've built some learning hero equipment and working on building some building hero equipment.  I also did a second chance on my hero skills because I had them all lined up on the "fighting" side and now I'm concentrating on "learning" and "building" I set them mostly on the right side.

I'm really thinking I ought to use the extra prophet and craftsman here soon when I can do a lot of building and knowledge upgrades in a week because they are still at a relatively short amount of times for the upgrades.  I'm also thinking I might should use the Prophet first and then use the Craftsman the following week and not use them at the same time so as not to be too crazy and compete for resources (although I have a lot of resource "bonus") ... if I see that I need to upgrade the palace to be able to do more knowledge well then I would do that. 

Apr 27, 2017, 12:0004/27/17
02/06/17
I suggest you not to use them now. Wait until a later level of Palace.Cause there will be a way longer buildings\researchs where these guys will be useful.
Apr 27, 2017, 13:0104/27/17
04/07/17
Yea I was wondering if I go to do two knowledge updates that take a month or so to do ... if I have the two prophets when I start them I would assume that they both will keep "working" until the upgrade they are each working on is done, even if it takes longer than a week, is that correct?  Also can you only use two, what if you have more than can you use them all at the same time?
Apr 27, 2017, 13:5804/27/17
02/06/17
You can only have 1 craftsman and one prophet. If you started 2 processes and prophet(for example) has gone your process won't be canceled. 
May 12, 2017, 16:5605/12/17
04/07/17

I am still wondering how this works ... since I haven't yet used them ... the prophet I can see as more useful than the craftsman ... seems to me if you are going to use them on "long" processes ... that then you don't want to advance (with time bonus') the process to take less than a week ... and for the craftsman "build" ... probably not useful for the palace but then the next buildings to "build" ...

Just wondering because wondering if it is "worth" it to buy the packages with them or if they are just not so good and better to buy other packages without them ...