All Categories

new Updates

new Updates

Search
Apr 20, 2017, 14:4404/20/17

new Updates

Am I the only one disappointed by the updates they made and the new additions to the game.

the new reduce enemy items negate the attack and defense boost making all those collected items useless and a whole of wasted money.  and the pay off the guard thing is just as bad.

of all the things they could have given us that would have been worth while we end up with this stuff instead. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2017, 20:3204/20/17
Thats right,this update looking for Cash..thats all. Its a joke...
Apr 21, 2017, 10:0504/21/17

Yep, i think you two are right.

No further money spending for me. (At least for a while now. ;) )

A clan member of ours said "Next update there will be a 'Punch-a-whole-in-the-enemy-shield' item for 25k gold, and, of course, there will be a 'Repair-a-punched-hole-in-your-shield' item for also 25k gold. It's not serious, ofc. But i had to giggle.

But seriously, spending money on hero energy is not enough, since now, that you paid for and own the equipment, you can benefit from the bonus 24/7 "for free". This needed to be fixed. And they did. In order to counter the enemy negating your equip-bonus by paying for 3 expensive 1-hour-boosters, you also need to pay for these, to negate the negation again. Brilliant.

Apr 22, 2017, 12:2804/22/17

the update that makes me laugh is this one..... playing the guessing game of how much resources you need to heal troops in the infirmary..... brilliant! so after  the  tenth time of trying when you have limited amount of x resources ithink the idea is you get frustrated and simply buy the resource. I don't suppose this was based on making more money by any tiny stretch of the imagination?

Of course it is! Why the hell remove it otherwise?

Seriously this game is an utter joke I have no idea how these makers of a BROWSER GAMES place such value on it. but there again its down to the fools prepared to pay the exorbitant amounts for a browser game. I'm glad i have the sense never to pay in these games  until i have worked out how much of a rip off they are....... this one lol huge rip off and i played  a loooooot of games like this... sad that its only a clone of evony in the first place and nothing original.
Apr 22, 2017, 13:1104/22/17
04/07/17

scott0031 said:

the update that makes me laugh is this one..... playing the guessing game of how much resources you need to heal troops in the infirmary..... brilliant! so after  the  tenth time of trying when you have limited amount of x resources ithink the idea is you get frustrated and simply buy the resource. I don't suppose this was based on making more money by any tiny stretch of the imagination?

Of course it is! Why the hell remove it otherwise?

Seriously this game is an utter joke I have no idea how these makers of a BROWSER GAMES place such value on it. but there again its down to the fools prepared to pay the exorbitant amounts for a browser game. I'm glad i have the sense never to pay in these games  until i have worked out how much of a rip off they are....... this one lol huge rip off and i played  a loooooot of games like this... sad that its only a clone of evony in the first place and nothing original.

I would hope this is a mistake ... we need to know how much resources we need ...
Apr 22, 2017, 21:2704/22/17

Well i don't know. but its fast to bring up the buy resource window lol.. I have played to many game of this style not to be cynical about anything they do. Nothing is aimed at the players value. Everything is aimed at the mds / co new roller or new house.

Everything in this game has motivated to get your bank balance empty be it   multi billion influence account attacking level 6 town or all this clan v clan and  realm v realm nonsense every other day other day...... so that's aimed at player experience...... i think not. again is about  'encouraging' you to spend or have your town killed off totally'. Every time they run these i bet thier  bank balance takes a big hike while the players empties.

Still the question is, who are the fools here?
Apr 29, 2017, 16:3104/29/17
Attack knowledge lv 13 to 14 1.3b silver...lv 14 to 15 is 3.75b...now small players who spend max 100euro in one mount...are shielded in economy's mode with all manors lv 25 waiting 3-4 mount for one upgrade,not speaking about time to wait (6 years for one upgrade)...and after we complain why everywhere are dead castle....what need to do?we transform war game in farmville game with 4-5 bank...or we wait to play in a dead Kingdom...because is a real issue a kingdom born 2 years ago not winning  even one kvk revenge.