I have some questions concerning the game.

63 Replies
jimtraineroz1
3 May, 2017, 1:18 AM UTC

Hi,

is there a prereq for the workshop. I have free slots on both sides of the river but the workshop option has not yet appeared in my construction options. My palace is Lvl 11, what have I missed here.
UTC +7:00
CIM
7 May, 2017, 8:25 AM UTC

If you already have a forge (I'm not sure if that is even a prerequisite) then maybe there are only specific places you can build it, I kind of remember that and I kept one of the places open for it that allowed me to build it.  Mine is in a place next to my palace to the direct left, one of the places with little stones around it.

I haven't built my war block yet and I was planning on demolishing one of my two barracks to build my war block in its place ... now you have me wondering if that will be an "acceptable" place to build the war block ... so I am wanting some clarity on if there is specific spots for the war block also ...
UTC +1:00
CIM
8 May, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC
I did demolish my barrack and lucky I could build the war block there ... although I did figure out an "alternative plan" if I couldn't ... :)
UTC +1:00
turbomaster74
8 May, 2017, 9:49 PM UTC
Most likely building the Market
UTC +5:00
1723390 users registered; 42955 topics; 270689 posts; our newest member:gioriferrazzi