I have some questions concerning the game.

63 Replies
toth.bence.sheppard
23 April, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC

Good Evening,

Can somebody help me? My problem is the next. I started this game with webproser (in the internet), but after that I found the aplication to Android, but I don't know how to do my account move to the mobile too??? 

Please somebody write me e-mail ([email protected]) or write a massage here.

Have a good week and best regards!
UTC +7:00
Thorin
24 April, 2017, 8:16 AM UTC

toth.bence.sheppard said:

Good Evening,

Can somebody help me? My problem is the next. I started this game with webproser (in the internet), but after that I found the aplication to Android, but I don't know how to do my account move to the mobile too??? 

Please somebody write me e-mail ([email protected]) or write a massage here.

Have a good week and best regards!

Hello TOTH, :)

As far as i know, there is no way of connecting or synchronizing a mobile account with an account made on www.plarium.com.

Sry. :( As it stands for now, its an either-or-thing.

Cheers

UTC +8:00
Lisel
25 April, 2017, 2:35 AM UTC

Obviously there is a limit on the number of available building sites, but is there a limit on the number of each building type such as farms, barracks  and so forth? 

Sine metu
CIM
25 April, 2017, 2:57 AM UTC
Lisel said:

Obviously there is a limit on the number of available building sites, but is there a limit on the number of each building type such as farms, barracks  and so forth? 

You have to have at least one of each type ... so then you can fill all the rest of the places with whatever type you want.  And the left side near the palace is for certain type buildings and the right side for other types.  When you click on it it shows which type of buildings you can build there.  On the right side there are 25 plots.  And the barracks you can't train different warrior types in each barrack, you can only train one type at a time.
UTC +1:00
CIM
27 April, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC

Couple questions ...

1) Can you relocate your town when you have an active peace treaty without it being deactivated?

2) Do higher up resource places (like level 3 instead of level 2 stone) give you "better" rewards as in can/will the glass or leather be of a higher level?
Corgi_Viking
28 April, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC

CIM said:

Couple questions ...

1) Can you relocate your town when you have an active peace treaty without it being deactivated?

2) Do higher up resource places (like level 3 instead of level 2 stone) give you "better" rewards as in can/will the glass or leather be of a higher level?

1. Relocation doesn't deactivate peace treaty (don't worry)

2. Yes, It does. Higher lvl rss places has higher yelding speed and chance to get better materials.
UTC +3:00
CIM
28 April, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC
Also it seems the closer you get to the center of the map the higher level the resource places are ... is that correct?  Do they always stay low at the edges of the Kingdom or do they go up after some time?
Lisel
28 April, 2017, 3:53 PM UTC

Adding another question.  In a clan, when you "help" others, what's the "cost" to you? I can't tell what resources it takes from me, and I'm not finding an explanation. Is it money? Or?

Sine metu
CIM
28 April, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC
Lisel said:

Adding another question.  In a clan, when you "help" others, what's the "cost" to you? I can't tell what resources it takes from me, and I'm not finding an explanation. Is it money? Or?

I'm not in a clan ... but and other's can confirm ... I think there is no "cost" to you ... you just get "points" that you can then use in the clan store to buy stuff ... well that is my understanding ...
ScorpDragon
29 April, 2017, 12:13 AM UTC

I have been looking for influence levels for the different clan leagues for CvC competitions and what the influence ranges are for each. Can anyone clarify this or point me somewhere Google missed? Thanks.

UTC +5:00
ScorpDragon
29 April, 2017, 12:18 AM UTC

CIM said:

Lisel said:

I'm not in a clan ... but and other's can confirm ... I think there is no "cost" to you ... you just get "points" that you can then use in the clan store to buy stuff ... well that is my understanding ...

Correct. Each time you press the help button, you receive 10 loyalty points that can be spent in the clan store. This takes no RSS from you, but instead takes 1 minute or 1%(whichever is greater) off the timer of your clanmates construction or knowledge.

ScorpDragon
29 April, 2017, 12:23 AM UTC

CIM said:

Also it seems the closer you get to the center of the map the higher level the resource places are ... is that correct?  Do they always stay low at the edges of the Kingdom or do they go up after some time?

1. Yes, the highest RSS tiles begin from the place of power (forest is the only place L7 tiles will spawn after winning KvKR) and get lower as you get further away.  Higher tiles yield at a faster rate, and spawn with higher total amounts. 

2. Although exhausted tiles will respawn, the same area will have the same level tiles.  They will not raise in level over time.

Crataeva
29 April, 2017, 3:50 PM UTC
New basic question about Levy:  What is the Levy on our Clan?  Why do we pay the Levy?  Can we stop it and if so how?  Thanks.  
Crae
ScorpDragon
29 April, 2017, 10:48 PM UTC

peterdavids said:

New basic question about Levy:  What is the Levy on our Clan?  Why do we pay the Levy?  Can we stop it and if so how?  Thanks.  

The levy is paid to the chief of whatever clan holds the place of power on any specific day. There are two ways that you can avoid or mitigate the levy.  

1. The chief can send majority of silver to elders for safekeeping

2. You can do what we do in my clan, and have an elder hold chief position who has less silver to be levied upon and have players send SH RSS directly to the player who held chief and pass lead just before end of CvCs. This way you can avoid a hefty levy, and still have CvC rewards go directly to the chief without market taxation.

paddyshoot
30 April, 2017, 7:03 AM UTC

I see attacks on players in this game that have very low influence by players with influence in the millions. This makes the game unfair for the new guys starting. I would say a lot quit within the first week or two, I can’t see this being good for the game as a whole and must be loosing potential paying customers. My ideas are shown below, that I believe would make this game a lot better and more fun.

1. To stop attacks on smaller players by limiting the lvl’s players can attack. Example a player with 20mill influence can only hit players between 10 and 30 mill influence.

2. Players can only port certain distances - and a cool down period between ports. 

3. When a player port’s in to attack other player/players he has a cool down period before he can move. This cool down period will depend on the players size, the bigger the player the longer the cool down period.

4. The attacking player should not be allowed to raise a peach shield for an allotted time, this gives other players a chance to hit back at the attacker.

5. When a player ports in bases near him should be alerted so they can put defence measures in place or counter attack.

If some or all of these were adopted or tweaked it would make this a great game and fun for all and would gain a lot more followers.

ScorpDragon
1 May, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

I fail to see the question PaddyShoot.  Or did you miss the forum title?  

Mandy54
1 May, 2017, 10:03 PM UTC
I had a prophet in my boosts which I used to good effect> What I would like to know is where can I get another one or two? Thank you
Mandy
UTC +9:00
CIM
2 May, 2017, 12:04 AM UTC
Mandy54 said:

I had a prophet in my boosts which I used to good effect> What I would like to know is where can I get another one or two? Thank you
You get it like you got the first one by buying a package with "real" money ... :)
Mandy54
2 May, 2017, 7:14 AM UTC
thank you, I wasn't aware how I got the first one
Mandy
UTC +9:00
Corgi_Viking
2 May, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
paddyshoot said:

I see attacks on players in this game that have very low influence by players with influence in the millions. This makes the game unfair for the new guys starting. I would say a lot quit within the first week or two, I can’t see this being good for the game as a whole and must be loosing potential paying customers. My ideas are shown below, that I believe would make this game a lot better and more fun.

blah-blah-blah
Mate it's topic with questions about tge game, please, don't ruin it with your suggestion. Just create new topic.
UTC +3:00
1721266 users registered; 42621 topic; 271232 posts; our newest member:alparslan57.57