I have some questions concerning the game.

63 Replies
tallyho
18 April, 2017, 4:47 PM UTC
I indeed have a question. Does this game have a support? Or let me rephrase this. Does this game have a support that actually does something about a problem? Because my clan really has a huge one. Our clan chief hasn't been able to log into the game for about a week now. Those of you who know something about the game should know what happens when a clan chief full of resources for the stronghold can't log in, loses her shield and gets hit by anybody who comes along during a CVC or KVK. But support, although notified about the problem by her and by our members, does absolutely nothing. They are "investigating" according to their first and only reply about 5 days ago. Well, how about investigating support technicians? I know everybody is entitled to their free days, weekends, holidays. But then, how about you close down the game during those periods? Let us all rest and take our days off. Especially those cute little yellow "purchase" buttons.
UTC +8:00
turbomaster74
18 April, 2017, 8:57 PM UTC

HOLD ON Boost for Knowledge, Build Times, and Troops Builds Are only good and required for the effect RIGHT before you hit build, learn or train.  

So Put your enhancement armor on, start a boost and build train or learn.  THEN you can swap your armor out.  you DO NOT Need to keep it on.

Don't stack boost items for an hour.  It doesn't make if faster. if u stack them.  In reality you only need like 5 Minutes of it because it is effective Right before you commit to build. learn or train.  If you are stacking you are waiting .  And preferably safe the 20 percent s for boosts that take weeks Since this game has extremely long Build Times and is designed to Generate Revenue by Players buying speed boosts. 

So if you forget to start a boost.  And you think  "Oh I forgot let me go start one" WRONG.  Its too late.  Only effective right before you commit.
UTC +5:00
turbomaster74
18 April, 2017, 9:06 PM UTC

tallyho said:

I indeed have a question. Does this game have a support? Or let me rephrase this. Does this game have a support that actually does something about a problem? Because my clan really has a huge one. Our clan chief hasn't been able to log into the game for about a week now. Those of you who know something about the game should know what happens when a clan chief full of resources for the stronghold can't log in, loses her shield and gets hit by anybody who comes along during a CVC or KVK. But support, although notified about the problem by her and by our members, does absolutely nothing. They are "investigating" according to their first and only reply about 5 days ago. Well, how about investigating support technicians? I know everybody is entitled to their free days, weekends, holidays. But then, how about you close down the game during those periods? Let us all rest and take our days off. Especially those cute little yellow "purchase" buttons.

Talyho,  they did away with the email auto ticket response so they can be super slow or no support at all.  That way you cant prove or track your ticket.  

tallyho
18 April, 2017, 10:18 PM UTC
Cool, so if I publish a video on YouTube with screenshots and advising people so steer clear from this game, let alone cash, you think I might attract some attention?
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
19 April, 2017, 7:21 AM UTC

tallyho said:

I indeed have a question. Does this game have a support? Or let me rephrase this. Does this game have a support that actually does something about a problem?

Dear Jarl,

Could you please clarify your question? We want to help, but to avoid misunderstanding, it would be great if you could describe the situation in detail. Please add some screenshots, if possible. Thank you in advance.

Provide us with the following information here

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
CIM
19 April, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC

So I'm starting to seriously check out some clans now ... since I bought some packages I am able to shield myself so at this point I'm not needing to be in a clan for protection.  But I see there are advantages to being in a clan.  (If someone wants to list advantages and disadvantages of being in a clan that would be great - or link me to something - I saw a page on it at one time when I first started but can't find it again.)

So some questions I have ...

1) If I get into a clan I don't like and leave it can I relocate and change my name and town name and then will they not be able to know who I am or will they be able to use prior contact information to locate me?

2) Convoys you send with resources to other clam members or for the stronghold can they be attacked on the way to deliver or on the way back?

3) In the statistics for clans they talk about "battles of clan reinforcements" ... what is that all about?

UTC +1:00
tallyho
19 April, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC
Ivar Marksman said:

tallyho said:

I indeed have a question. Does this game have a support? Or let me rephrase this. Does this game have a support that actually does something about a problem?

Dear Jarl,

Could you please clarify your question? We want to help, but to avoid misunderstanding, it would be great if you could describe the situation in detail. Please add some screenshots, if possible. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

I already sent the info to that support link many times.  I was advised by them not to send any more reminders because it only puts me back at the end of the line. There is nothing a screenshot can do. But in short, our chief reinstalled the game as she was having trouble with the game. It kept freezing and she had to reboot her phone many times. I don't know if she changed her phone or just reinstalled her game. In any case, she now can't log back in. She notified the support, and so did our members. It was seven days ago. They said they were "investigating", asked some details from her. She did all they asked, but nothing is changing. As a chief, she receives rewards for winning KVK and CVC events, and we are losing all this because she is constantly being attacked now that her shield dropped. We were all advised not to bother support anymore, but the time is passing and it is killing our entire clan.
CIM
19 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

tallyho said:

Ivar Marksman said:

tallyho said:

Dear Jarl,

Best regards,

I already sent the info to that support link many times.  I was advised by them not to send any more reminders because it only puts me back at the end of the line. There is nothing a screenshot can do. But in short, our chief reinstalled the game as she was having trouble with the game. It kept freezing and she had to reboot her phone many times. I don't know if she changed her phone or just reinstalled her game. In any case, she now can't log back in. She notified the support, and so did our members. It was seven days ago. They said they were "investigating", asked some details from her. She did all they asked, but nothing is changing. As a chief, she receives rewards for winning KVK and CVC events, and we are losing all this because she is constantly being attacked now that her shield dropped. We were all advised not to bother support anymore, but the time is passing and it is killing our entire clan.

Well until it is resolved maybe you all can quit the clan and then attack the leader so as to get some of the resources instead of letting everyone else get them ... and then regroup when it is all fixed ... just a suggestion that came to my mind after having read another post about someone else having a clan leader that quit without turning over the leadership to someone else.

And doesn't she have her account linked to facebook which I think you can do if you are playing on a mobile device account.  Just another thought ...
tallyho
19 April, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

Yes, we are doing that, leaving clan and attacking, then coming back. But that is not a long term solution.

And yes, she does have her acount linked to both fb and google, as she plays using her phone. The problem is she can't log in using that. The support asked all the details from her, screenshots, her city location, the server, all that, but that was seven days ago. I really have no idea why that should take this damn long if somebody actually does their job.

And talking to other people in the kingdom, it is obvious that this same thing is a general problem for some reason. So I am beginning to wonder all those abandoned cities we see during KVK and CVC events, how many of those players actually quit and how many of them were not able to log back in and only then decided to quit.
Flowerman
19 April, 2017, 5:11 PM UTC

Hi,

here are your answers🌸

1) If I get into a clan I don't like and leave it can I relocate and change my name and town name and then will they not be able to know who I am or will they be able to use prior contact information to locate me?

Yes there is no Problem to find your town. Adding a player as a contact does that job well, their might be other ways also.

2) Convoys you send with resources to other clam members or for the stronghold can they be attacked on the way to deliver or on the way back?

No

3) In the statistics for clans they talk about "battles of clan reinforcements" ... what is that all about? 

Example: you reinforce a clanmember with your troops and he/she gets attacked and lost the fight it shows up there.

UTC +2:00
CIM
20 April, 2017, 8:33 AM UTC

Flowerman said:

Hi,

here are your answers🌸

Yes there is no Problem to find your town. Adding a player as a contact does that job well, their might be other ways also.

I was more asking because if there is a "problem" I might not want them to find me ... I did notice someone who attacked me moved and in the report it still has their "old" location ... they didn't change there name though and I could find them through them being in a clan.  I'm thinking that if I  move, change my town name and change my name right after leaving a clan that it would not be easy to find me ... they would have to really search to find someone with same "statistics" in order to find me ... well that's what I'm thinking.

It's just that I have heard instances of some clans if you leave them they will try to track you down and make your life miserable ... and that is what I'm wanting to avoid at this point and makes me hesitant to join a clan.
Flowerman
20 April, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC

Right, you can only see that "old" location of your enemy in your battlereport, but if you are going to tap on that small avatar there you will see his/her infopage. If you look around there you will see the current coordinations, and, if you decide to press the "add contact" button on the bottom you are be able to find this player anytime later. How to do so you ask? Tap on the "mail" button, go to "contacts" there, find the "saved" person, tap on his avatar again and you will see his infopage with his current location. Renaming or relocation will be refreshed on this infopage and you can check it everytime you like using your "contacts" list. Thats it.

About your clanquestion...you cant avoid it. Try to be friendly to all people in your kingdom and you will get help if you need it. I suggest you to join a clan as soon as you can, just because you will meet nice people, get alot of help and last but not least rewards for completing clantasks, events and so on. 

Feel free to ask more - i know pics will be helpfull but i cant insert em with my mobile atm ^^

🌸

UTC +2:00
tallyho
21 April, 2017, 7:49 PM UTC
Well, thanks to the support. We finally got our chief back. It took 10 days, but hey, all is well that ends well.
ls1p5b
21 April, 2017, 9:15 PM UTC
I am playing on a PC .. getting lots of issues.. Gold, prowess points, Loyalty points not accumulating. I can only see messages on the clan board for a short while but everyone else can see them ? Help.. PLEASE
UTC +10:00
turbomaster74
22 April, 2017, 3:07 AM UTC
Take it out of full screen,  My browser has had issues in full screen mode since patch
CIM
23 April, 2017, 12:28 PM UTC

Questions about resource tiles ...

1) If you call your men back from collecting at a resource tile will they bring back what they have already collected?

2) Do you get any notice that someone is marching to attack you at a resource tile?  And if so then can you call them back before the attack?

3) The invader 's Lairs do they have more than one item per Lair or just one like the normal resource tiles?
Dealer 6
23 April, 2017, 3:46 PM UTC

1. Yes

2. No

3. One, like the normal tiles
Thorin
23 April, 2017, 3:50 PM UTC

CIM said:

1) If you call your men back from collecting at a resource tile will they bring back what they have already collected?

2) Do you get any notice that someone is marching to attack you at a resource tile?  And if so then can you call them back before the attack?

3) The invader 's Lairs do they have more than one item per Lair or just one like the normal resource tiles?

Small correction on #2:

Yes, you do get a warning when someone attacks your tiles.
Dealer 6
23 April, 2017, 4:36 PM UTC
Thorin said:

CIM said:

Small correction on #2:

Yes, you do get a warning when someone attacks your tiles.
What kind of warning?  I don't spend an awful lot of time on tiles.
Thorin
23 April, 2017, 4:54 PM UTC

Dealer 6 said:

What kind of warning?  I don't spend an awful lot of time on tiles.

You get an audio warning tone.

btw: I dont like the way the visual warnings are set up in the game (take the server maintenance symbol as an example ^^ ) so i focus on audio warnings. I am just testing this particular case right now this minute, lets hope someone attacks my tiles. I am "testing", cause after some patches i remember the audio warning not being there for a few days... 

1724306 users registered; 43227 topics; 271090 posts; our newest member:rg19abc