I have some questions concerning the game.

65 Replies
CIM
14 April, 2017, 12:41 PM UTC

I am adding questions to the thread as the questions are answered so please look at the latest post for new questions.

Spies I know they can defend against others trying to spy on my town.  And I can send them out to spy on other towns.  However ...

1) Can they spy on resource spots that are occupied?

2) If my town is attacked (not a spy attempt) do they defend the town at all?

UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
14 April, 2017, 12:46 PM UTC

1) Yes, they can spy resource spots.

2) No. Spy will defend town only against the spy 
UTC +3:00
CIM
14 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
I see that equipment has a hero's level associated with it ... does your hero have to be at least that level to wear that piece of equipment?
LuzLuz
14 April, 2017, 8:56 PM UTC

yes

you can craft gear anytime, but you cannot wear it if your hero has a lower level
UTC +2:00
CIM
15 April, 2017, 8:30 AM UTC

On the packages you can buy it says a certain amount of gold and then another amount and says gift of gold, for example

gold 3,000

gift of gold + 80,000  

What does it mean by gift of gold ... do you get 3K plus 80K?  And then also all the items that they show are included with the package?

Echo
15 April, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC
Thats correct Blazebo
UTC +8:00
CIM
15 April, 2017, 10:26 AM UTC
Thanks all for the answers ... next question if you have a peace treaty (shield) up can you still go attack invaders or does attacking invaders make your peace treaty (shield) go away?
LuzLuz
15 April, 2017, 5:23 PM UTC

shield does not drop if you attack invaders.

It does only if you are scouting or attacking (onslaught included) other players.
UTC +2:00
CIM
16 April, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC
Troop Capacity ... is that how much your troops can carry back from a resource location AND a town attack?
Psrk FUBAR
17 April, 2017, 2:37 AM UTC

Yes correctly.

You can improve your capacity by building herogear, runes, set hero skills and upgrading knowledge.

Corgi_Viking
17 April, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC
CIM said:

Troop Capacity ... is that how much your troops can carry back from a resource location AND a town attack?
Yeep 
CIM
17 April, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC
Thanks everyone for being so helpful.  So next question ...I have some 1 hour knowledge learning speed-ups of 20% ... can I activate two of them and if I do what happens?  If you can do I then get 2 hours of 20% or do they compound so that I get a bit less than 40% speed-up for 1 hour ...
Corgi_Viking
17 April, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
CIM said:

Thanks everyone for being so helpful.  So next question ...I have some 1 hour knowledge learning speed-ups of 20% ... can I activate two of them and if I do what happens?  If you can do I then get 2 hours of 20% or do they compound so that I get a bit less than 40% speed-up for 1 hour ...
You will get 2 hours of 20%. I recommend you to wait Gaining Infl Comp and only then upgr Knowledges\Buildings
CIM
17 April, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

Corgi_Viking said:

You will get 2 hours of 20%. I recommend you to wait Gaining Infl Comp and only then upgr Knowledges\Buildings

Yes generally that is a good idea ... however I'm wanting to upgrade my knowledge so I can have level 2 invaders instead of level 1 ... now I'm doubting on whether to go all out to upgrade to level 2 invaders at this time.  I am only at level 1 of hero speed and level 2 of energy restoration I and critical hit I and all three of those items need to be at level 4 for me to upgrade to level 2 invaders. 

Also I have a lot of food (120K) coming in from a personal task that I completed ... and I run like -60k an hour in food ... so if I don't do some fast upgrades in knowledge I'll eat that food up just sitting around.  (And I have a couple quests I can claim when I want that have a total of 60K food.)  So I have a good amount of food to use and I've have a lot of other resources.  And I can always use some of my resource bonus items. 

So question ... if you don't claim a task ... what happens when the tasks update?  Does it just stay there to be claimed later or does it disappear or does the game automatically claim it for you when the tasks update?  I've been wondering that because in the past I've speed up a task to complete it before I went to bed so I could claim it because I didn't know what would happen.  Now I wish I just left a small one and experimented to see what would happen.  I don't want to take any chance with this one task though because not only is it a good amount of food it has like 45K silver.  Yea not much for long time players but it's a lot for a beginner ... lol.
Psrk FUBAR
17 April, 2017, 11:06 AM UTC

Hi, it stays there but you wont get new tasks for them 😔 So I would just claim them in your position. 

Are you in a clan? Because you will get clan tasks as well and they can push help for your knowledge and building upgrades. 

Also leveling your vip will give you time reduction and instant finish of tasks (thought vip lvl9) 

CIM
17 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Good thing I didn't experiment and leave a task unclaimed earlier.  I am not yet in a clan ... I am checking them out some now and trying to figure out which one I would be interested in, but for the time being I am without a clan.  I did buy some gold packages so I can peace treaty some.  Before then I went to bed one night and woke up to 7 reports ... I was attacked 4 times and won, then I was spied on twice and prevented the spying and then I was attacked again ... well by then most my troops were decimated ... so I lost that attack.  And I actually stayed in bed a bit longer than I planned but if I had got up "on time" I could have brought my troops out of the infirmary and maybe held off that last attack ... I don't know though because I don't have complete information on the troops of the last attack ... except I know they lost more troops then I did.  After that though I did get an invitation from the clan that attacker came from ... but like I said I'm still checking them out.

Also I decided not to expend a lot of bonus' to upgrade to level 2 invader ... I am working on it and other things (so I used my food wisely and didn't let it get ate up) ... and am going to wait for an influence event before I go crazy expending bonus' ... for this invader event I should still get to the 3rd tier of bonus no problem but probably won't be in the top 100 ... no big deal for me.

CIM
17 April, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
So this leads me to my next question ... for the personal events ... what is it that determines what "league" in the rankings you are in?  I started out as everyone in the League of Rookies and recently moved up to the League of Recruits.
Corgi_Viking
17 April, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

CIM said:

So this leads me to my next question ... for the personal events ... what is it that determines what "league" in the rankings you are in?  I started out as everyone in the League of Rookies and recently moved up to the League of Recruits.

The League related to the level of the Palace. The higher the level of the Palace - the higher League.

CIM
17 April, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

CIM said:

The League related to the level of the Palace. The higher the level of the Palace - the higher League.

Thank you! Do you have any detail information on this?  At which level of Palace that the league changes ...
Corgi_Viking
17 April, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
Unfortunately, no
1776089 users registered; 47857 topics; 285717 posts; our newest member:Тигрёнок