All Categories

iOS Bug

iOS Bug

Search
Apr 8, 2017, 16:0304/08/17

iOS Bug

Hello all,

i dont know how to report my bugs in better way, and yes, i know there is a ticket system for users like me but i get no answer from plarium support.

However, i try to explain them as good as i can here.

My current Vikings War of Clans Version is 2.3.1.575 running on a iPad2 with iOS 9.3.5 - synced with gamecenter

I figured out this happens in 3  situations now: 

•  tapping and scrolling around on global map (finding invaders, enemies, tiles, those things)
  •  if i try to load any stronghold area 
  •  if i enter coordinations and press the "go to" Button

If i tap reload it wont load any graphics except background without buildings in townview and kicks me again to that errorpage, iOS homescreen or my screen turns just black. 

Yes, i try to press "contact support" - nothing happens after that.

I got alot of bugs in my game, some stay, some go from time to time and i can handle them, but this one hits me hard. Everything was running better than ever two updates ago (if i remember it correct) and i hope there is a way to fix that "new" bug. 

Oh, i should add this, my clanmates with Android devices are not affected with that as far as i know.

- yes, i uninstall and reinstall my game 

- yes, i restart my device before i start the game

- yes, my wifi works like a charm

- no, i dont know how to "clean the cache" on iOS devices - please explain me how to do that , i cant find usefull informations online.

Thanks for reading and helping me🌸

edit:

+screenshot, textchanges

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 19, 2017, 16:4604/19/17

It isnt funny at all, i got this errorscreen everytime i try to change to "global map view" 😐

Is there anybody else with that problem?

Apr 20, 2017, 09:4404/20/17
02/06/17
Only way to clean cache on ios devices is to delete app and download it again. But (of course) don't forget to link your account to FB or Game Center.
Apr 20, 2017, 19:4104/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 19:42(edited)
Thanks, i have done that but it doesnt helps at all. But, my game gets a update to 2.4.0.575 today, its a bit buggy right now...at least global map works better and i can relocate my town to our stronghold.