My gold is stolen

3 Replies
cometofuture
7 April, 2017, 2:18 AM UTC

yesterday before I log off my gold was 2462 and after I logged in after 4 hours I found my gold only 62. I have not used it in any upgrade or speed up at all. Please try to find who took it and refund it to me back.

Thanks

Note: When i logged in I found one member of our clan asking me to give him gold. 
UTC +7:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
7 April, 2017, 6:42 AM UTC

cometofuture said:

yesterday before I log off my gold was 2462 and after I logged in after 4 hours I found my gold only 62. I have not used it in any upgrade or speed up at all. Please try to find who took it and refund it to me back.

Thanks

Note: When i logged in I found one member of our clan asking me to give him gold. 

Dear Jarl,

It is not possible to send Gold to other players in the game. Gold is a special resource that you can purchase in the Bank or receive as a reward for performing certain game actions.

We really want to help you, but additional information is needed to handle your request. Please tell us the exact date and time of the disappearance of the gold and your game Id. To get it, open the Menu and tap "About the game". Thank you in advance.

Send you request here: https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings-web?platformtype=plarium

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
jjjkale
20 April, 2017, 5:28 PM UTC

under clan membership, go to chief drag cursor to the right until a red action box appears, click the action box ,you will see 4 boxes the last 1 to the right says ,send gift, with a gift of gold bag picture. 

my question is why is this box greyed out and can you send gold to another clan member?

UTC +7:00
Corgi_Viking
21 April, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

jjjkale said:

under clan membership, go to chief drag cursor to the right until a red action box appears, click the action box ,you will see 4 boxes the last 1 to the right says ,send gift, with a gift of gold bag picture. 

my question is why is this box greyed out and can you send gold to another clan member?

Your answer is here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-discussion/37076_the-most-common-questions--gift--id--runes--support-etc-/

UTC +3:00
1725841 users registered; 43351 topic; 271964 posts; our newest member:dolores_brucherseifer