Teleporting and peace shield

Search
Apr 4, 2017, 17:5804/04/17
11/26/15

Teleporting and peace shield

Hello,

I play the gane about 2 weeks.

It makes fun.

The only thing what I find is not good is the teleporting and peace shield.

I know this is a war game. It is good that you can jump from one place to an other. And it is good to get a peace shield.

BUT,

it is not good that you can jump so much you want on a day. And that you can use the peace shield so many you want.

There must come a change. Limited jumps per day and peace shield.

It could not possible that someone send an attack and can put a peace shield on during the attack. How can someone stike back?

Where is the fun?

When all do that no one could be attack.

The shield must have a time off before you can use it again. It must not be much time.

Second problem is the players who not spend so much money in this game. They can not use all time the shield.

Before some say than they should not play, think about it.

You need this players too. Or you have at the end of the day only players who can spend money and they use the peace shield.

Who you can attack?

Some little changes will help a lot to get and HOLD players.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 9, 2017, 02:0204/09/17
02/19/17

I agree. Its a trash mechanic. Should beable to port only once per week or something. this port, attack and shield and run away like a bitch is annoying.

Apr 10, 2017, 08:1804/10/17
03/13/17

dude in old k not so much active players so we are waiting for global events. On a typical day I relocate my city not so many times but when KvK of CvC go I have a fun and fight a lot. It would be not fair if we will have a limit :)