All Categories

Thx plarium for killing our clan and experience :-(

Search
Mar 30, 2017, 06:0903/30/17
02/24/17

Hello, Today i am really sad !!!

we were a nice clan and stick all together, after our clan chief did left the game without changing the new clan leader. We tried our best, because we want not to loose our stronghold for which we worked very hard. 

We contacted plarium to change the clan leader to another person, but they refused this option. 

What happend now : We win our CvC and all ressources are send to this inactive clan leader, but we dont have the chance to get this ressources, because other clans come to purge all away. I see no future for us, because if we loose nothing, and if we win we  will get raped by our prize immedtialy.

Bye Vikings

EinSIM
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2017, 13:0503/30/17
03/13/17

vikings said:

Hello, Today i am really sad !!!

we were a nice clan and stick all together, after our clan chief did left the game without changing the new clan leader. We tried our best, because we want not to loose our stronghold for which we worked very hard. 

We contacted plarium to change the clan leader to another person, but they refused this option. 

What happend now : We win our CvC and all ressources are send to this inactive clan leader, but we dont have the chance to get this ressources, because other clans come to purge all away. I see no future for us, because if we loose nothing, and if we win we  will get raped by our prize immedtialy.

Bye Vikings

EinSIM

oh... dude it's so bad. Do you have not any link with chief at all?

Mar 30, 2017, 13:2903/30/17
03/07/17
Sad to hear that. Maybe they(plarium) just can't change chief?
Mar 31, 2017, 17:4103/31/17
01/25/17
First of all, keep contacting Plarium to try and get them to change the chief.  In the meantime, if you win CvC, have a couple big players from your clan quit the clan, attack your chief to drain the rss, then come back.