All Categories

Mead Hall  Reinforcement send back glitch

Mead Hall Reinforcement send back glitch

Search
Mar 24, 2017, 00:3703/24/17

Mead Hall Reinforcement send back glitch

I cannot send back an inactive players reinforcements because the "send back" button is missing. It appears the bottom of the screen is cut-off. As a result, i'm not able to participate in KvK as most of the scoring categories are in the away kingdom only.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2017, 12:1903/24/17
03/13/17

findlaybenb said:

I cannot send back an inactive players reinforcements because the "send back" button is missing. It appears the bottom of the screen is cut-off. As a result, i'm not able to participate in KvK as most of the scoring categories are in the away kingdom only.

Is this guy is anactive at all, dude? U can ask to him recall his troops, for example... So... if it not possible try to clean a cash of the game.

Also it will be cool if you send a screenshot .

Mar 27, 2017, 09:4303/27/17
01/11/17

findlaybenb said:

Good day, Jarl.

Is this issue still affecting you? Please contact us here and describe your actions step by step so we can investigate. Specify the level of the Mead Hall and the type of units in reinforcement.

Specify your ID number. To get it, open the Menu and tap "About the game". Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team