All Categories

Problem with restoring an account

Search
Mar 17, 2017, 01:3003/17/17
02/23/17

I started playing the game via browser, and like the next day connected game profile to my google+ profile. Few days later I downloaded the app from google play, and completely new game has begun on my phone. Tried to restore my"browser account", but it was impossible - an alert appeared. "This game account on the Google Play service has not previously been linked to the Vikings: War of Clans account"/ It appears every time I tried to restore my browser account on the phone. Today I linked the game to my facebook, after I opened game there again new game started in different kingdom. After I tried to restore my browser account it was impossible. My fb game account was found, but the point is that I want my browser account (which is linked both to g+ and fb) to be restored on my phone and be able to play both via browser and via app. Any solutions? Would appreciate every help.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2017, 12:4703/17/17
03/13/17

brasco1989 said:

I started playing the game via browser, and like the next day connected game profile to my google+ profile. Few days later I downloaded the app from google play, and completely new game has begun on my phone. Tried to restore my"browser account", but it was impossible - an alert appeared. "This game account on the Google Play service has not previously been linked to the Vikings: War of Clans account"/ It appears every time I tried to restore my browser account on the phone. Today I linked the game to my facebook, after I opened game there again new game started in different kingdom. After I tried to restore my browser account it was impossible. My fb game account was found, but the point is that I want my browser account (which is linked both to g+ and fb) to be restored on my phone and be able to play both via browser and via app. Any solutions? Would appreciate every help.

hey dude. u can't sync game on plarium site. 

u can start to play via FB sity or via app or play only via this site.

Mar 19, 2017, 20:1603/19/17
02/23/17
SteelTorin said:

brasco1989 said:

hey dude. u can't sync game on plarium site. 

u can start to play via FB sity or via app or play only via this site.

You mean that I will be able to play only on via browser after I started my game via browser, not via fb or phone app?
Apr 5, 2017, 04:4904/05/17
I have a new phone I tried  to restore my old profile it doesn't  work please tell me what I have to do. I spent
Apr 6, 2017, 00:1804/06/17
04/05/17
I'mmmmmmmm having       the sammmmmmmmeissue trying to play on my      pc afte playing oooooon my phone       r a couple mnths/ This typppppping is whaaaaaaat happens after yyyyyyyyo installllllll bluestacks
Apr 6, 2017, 07:2604/06/17
03/13/17

nachofnub said:

I'mmmmmmmm having       the sammmmmmmmeissue trying to play on my      pc afte playing oooooon my phone       r a couple mnths/ This typppppping is whaaaaaaat happens after yyyyyyyyo installllllll bluestacks

U can make a sync with FB and play via FB site or via FB GameRoom

May 23, 2017, 02:1105/23/17
It would seem support is horrible for this type of situation. Looks like I am out a few hundred dollars.... well done plarium.
Jun 19, 2017, 14:0206/19/17
06/19/17
Yeah but when you sync to facebook then you lose everything you paid for because the facebook version is not the same as when you put it on your tablet or kindle.  I did not even link them because the facebook version is not th
Mar 10, 2019, 19:3403/10/19
07/14/17
March 2019.... still the same, they just don't want to fix it