Game Hack - 'Invisible Attackers' and Shields Never Dropping

10 Replies
gchimiklis
15 March, 2017, 2:10 AM UTC

Maybe I'm dense, but I've recorded several attacks where my troops were reinforcements and the attacker never dropped his shield...and there were no visible troops attacking.   In one such attack, before I send reins, a clanmate lost 400k lvl 5 defenders to an insignificant amount for the attacker.

I'm very familiar with being in games where Russians hack the code and essentially play as they wish.   This particular attacker sent in over 5 waves, yet his activity marker said inactive for the past 1 hour.

Yeah right!   I can be contacted at [email protected] or 209-298-9497.

Until this is resolved, I will do all I can to tell people to stay away from Plarium games.   

Oh - and since you seem able to put a secure link on every other page (https) how about putting it on your support link?  My google app will NOT let me connect, and I don't blame it

UTC +8:00
gens32851
15 March, 2017, 2:57 AM UTC
Did your attacker have his shield up? we just got attacked and I'm sure he never dropped his shield, am I missing someting or was this a hack?
UTC +8:00
Marcus Clausén
15 March, 2017, 7:06 AM UTC

This is something i've noticed and experienced several times aswell.

It is really getting out of hand.
UTC +5:00
Yggdrasil_in_fire
15 March, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

I think you should download game and contact support. Or you can find social media accounts.

When I attack somebody I send my troops and put up a shield in a second. From the outside looks like my shield is not dropping.

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
15 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

If he play on PC, he can take a shield very fast. U can take a shield in the moment when your troops go out from your city

Corgi_Viking
15 March, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Yggdrasil_in_fire said:

I think you should download game and contact support. Or you can find social media accounts.

When I attack somebody I send my troops and put up a shield in a second. From the outside looks like my shield is not dropping.

As Yggdrasil_in_fire said you probably didn't this moment when enemy put his shield on. Also you can start Onslaught and after that put your shield on.  And then your troops will come out from under the shield

Marcus Clausén
16 March, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC

It's not related to the "accepted" way of shield spam.

I've seen first hand what the thread starter is talking about. And with a couple of simple searches you can find a hacked/modded .APK. (no, I will not post links due to the fact this should NOT EXIST! and i hope the players using this will be banned ASAP)

So this cant come as a giant surprise or news to the developers.

Plarium, please get your S together.

Corgi_Viking
16 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

I'm not sure that APK that promises you unlimited gold, power and women really works or just consists of bunch of viruses.

Marcus Clausén
16 March, 2017, 5:41 PM UTC

Corgi_Viking said:

I'm not sure that APK that promises you unlimited gold, power and women really works or just consists of bunch of viruses.

Yes, probably if you follow those first google searches you did. But the ones that you'll find in forums that are going around are working.

Even if you take a look on the official .APK, they arent doing it hard for people to mod/cheat/hack. The protection is crap.

But as you said, those APKs you mentioned are probably full of just that. And I personally find it great if they are, that just makes those bastards looking to cheat their way up pay a hefty price for their stupidity.
Yggdrasil_in_fire
17 March, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

Yep! All hack's APK doesn't work. It's just viruses.

Yggdrasil_in_fire
17 March, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC

Marcus, please, send me these links in private message. It's interesting.

1664250 users registered; 33904 topics; 253078 posts; our newest member:Castle №1131224