Browser Game Bugs and Consequence?

11 Replies
flocku
14 March, 2017, 10:46 PM UTC
BS Browser game crashes.  Due to these idiotic crashes in the browser version, i have just lost a HELL of a lot of troops (that were originally BOUGHT) as well as a hell of a lot of GOLD (which were also bought).  Since Plarium refuses to acknowledge the losses due to their game software that they CHARGE MONEY FOR (and no BS that it's a "free game" maybe we should start documenting the glitches, and the resulting costs and Class Action these guys.  I have a REALLY good lawyer friend saying that if enough people jon up, he'll take the case to international court.
UTC +8:00
GeceAteşi
15 March, 2017, 7:40 AM UTC

I can not enter the game. I can not enter the game on the web. 

UTC +9:00
konukcuburak
15 March, 2017, 8:05 AM UTC
Geceateşi ben de bağlanamıyorum bağlantı sıfrlandı hatası alıyorum
bukashkim
15 March, 2017, 8:22 AM UTC
türkiye internet servis sağlayıcılarıyla ilgili bir sorun gibi görünüyor. telefondan bağlandım sorun yok ama bilgisayarlardan (chrome ve firefox) bağlantı sıfırlandı hatası veriyor. belki düzelir gün içinde bilemiyorum..
UTC +1:00
GeceAteşi
15 March, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC
telefondan bağlanmıyorum. farklı bir hesap geliyor
mustafacingoz
15 March, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
hala bağlanamıyorum bir yolunu bulan varmı ?
UTC +3:00
GeceAteşi
15 March, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
malesef  girmiyor . plariumun diger oyunlarına sorunsuz bir sekilde bağlanıyor . ama viking war of clan a bağlanmıyor
GeceAteşi
15 March, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
çözüm bulan varmı ?
ShortStack
16 March, 2017, 3:26 AM UTC

plarium claims you revoke your constitutional (USA) rights to legal actions against them... what they dont understand is it takes a court of law to remove those rights. i/we can renig on any of their constitutional claims/terms at will. unless you are a convicted felon.

i too have spoken with legal counsel.
UTC +4:00
bilgimuhendisi
16 March, 2017, 5:46 PM UTC
Bağlantı sorununu çözdüm ttnet tabanlı bir engelleme sözkonusu. OPERA nın son sürümünü kurun ayarlardan VPN yi aktif edin bağlanırsınız.
ForgivenSinner
17 March, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
I reported the same issue, server connection error's and memory allocation issues in GL. Strange enough i can play normally my time GMT morning but the problems begin when it seem that most US folks logon. Then throughout the day i'm able to play for a few hours again and in the evenings it's again nightmare with restarts every 5-10min. So far no reply from support besides the usual clear cache and try another browser which i already tried many times. Just send another ticket so will wait for feedback
UTC +2:00
jehman73
4 April, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC
They have offices in Michigan...enough said.
UTC +4:00
1723230 users registered; 43064 topics; 272547 posts; our newest member:keli