Shields randomly dropping

11 Replies
Petey4616
14 March, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC
All, save your money, I will not be spending another dime until Plarium owns up to the fact their shields are dropping for no reason. I put up 2x 8 hr shields after my last attack. When I went to bed, clock showed 14.5 hours left on my shield. When I woke up a couple hours later, I was zeroed, a 29 mil inf loss. Emailed Support and after multiple emails back and forth, they claim nothing is wrong with their system. I would have no problem spending cash and rebuilding if I had fault, but to me this looks like a gimmick to make more money on Plariums side. When my shields and gold runs out, my clan can harvest my account unless Plarium makes this right. They have lost a paying customer and will lose more when this is all over. I am just getting started sharing this story and have no intentions of stopping here, I don't have time for thieves....
UTC +6:00
flocku
14 March, 2017, 10:36 PM UTC
HAH  We've had the same problem with (ONLY) russian clans hitting us.  I have GOT to get that Shield Destroyer APP.  
UTC +8:00
ttgamerop
15 March, 2017, 4:19 AM UTC
Same here, Shields just drop for no reason and this game bugs out and crashes ALOT!!!!
SteelTorin
15 March, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

that is strange, dude. I'm playing a lot of time but my shield has never drop.

UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
15 March, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

You know that you can just accidentally drop your shield even if you just press "Attack" on enemy town? If you just skip this banner 

Petey4616
15 March, 2017, 4:03 PM UTC
I fully understand how to drop shields, I've played enough to understand this. I have been zeroed before and it was 100% my fault. I owned it, and moved on. When I show 14.5 hrs shield left when I fall asleep, shut the game down, and wake up a couple hours later 600k less troops/29 mil inf drop, I have a problem with that. Plarium's answer is you need a screenshot in order to prove it, therefore it's your word against theirs. Who honestly screenshots every move in the game to prove something like this? I get it, they have a business to run. On that note, my wallet will not open anymore for this game. When  my gold and shields are gone, I will be done. I don't need to compete against the game itself as well as other players, lol. Seems to be a money maker though if someone's shield drops early and when they tell you they see nothing wrong, most are gonna spend to get back into the game. Me, chalk it up as a $600+ loss and move on while letting others know the issues that are possible before dumping money into a faulty system. 
AnubiZ
16 March, 2017, 8:25 AM UTC

I had the same situation. Actually I forgot to prolong it but if you are sure than it has randomly dropped just send to support approximate time it happened and a screenshot of battle report. Do you have a problem in making a screenshot of battle report? It's easy.

Petey4616
16 March, 2017, 4:33 PM UTC
I did send all reports to support. They say they saw nothing on their end. I'm 100% positive the time on the shield clock was 14.5 hrs when I went to bed. When I added both 8 hr shields, it took 2 away from my total and showed 16 hrs. At that point I was putting troops on tiles farming and sending invaders out. No reason for the shield to drop. Did this for 1.5 hrs, checked shield, 14.5 hrs left, went to bed. Woke up 6 hrs later, all gone....I could care less about rss I lost, but 600k troops is what I have a problem with. It was 6.8 mil gold to resurrect all, which I obviously didn't do. I have to laugh, another person in my clan started screenshotting all shields, hers dropped 1/2 hr early for no reason. She is waiting for a response now. Atleast she has proof...
fatush
20 March, 2017, 11:20 AM UTC
sorry to say this but they will not help you. you have two options. Move on and buy more packs to restore and train your troops back or quit playing the game. Plarium does not care about loosing one or two members when they have bigger players who spend a lot of money on their games. I have the same issue as you. also other clan members have same issues with shield drops, gold missing, rss missing, banned accounts for no reason etc. etc. plarium will only send you some emails with standard copy paste answers then they will say some standard thing like the issue is your fault and not theirs. 
ttgamerop
9 April, 2017, 7:33 AM UTC
Looks like thats it for me, 2 shields dropped today during KvK at different times and when the players were off, both were ZEROED by the SAME player... not spending anymore money on this game... moving on and if you're smart, you'll do the same!
krazi_kanuck
17 July, 2017, 4:48 PM UTC
I too had a mysterious shield drop, had to leave town for 2 days, had 10 days shield on, when I left, So when I came back shield was still on, but had lost 40k to 50k troops and unknown res, no way of finding out who attacked, or when. No sense complaining to support. I think there is a problem when you have multiple shields overlapping, there is some sort of gap between one expiring and next one kicking in. So in future I will attack someone near end of shield, then start another one. If this doesn't stop the issue, I will be moving on, as for now only buying cheapest packs....not in a rush to become cannon fodder.
UTC +4:00
olafgunderson13
11 August, 2017, 11:20 PM UTC
I have yet to have a problem of this but have clan members who have and many allies and nothing has been done about this at all. i have several acounts and have tried to deal with pal. o couple times including unknpwn charges on my card  have never got a response they dont care.  I  am seiously thining of leaving this  and all pal. games cuz they just dont care. suck it up and pay up or move on.
UTC +7:00
1658908 users registered; 33393 topics; 251735 posts; our newest member:Monah 89