This topic is closed

SERVER CONNECTION ISSUES

15 Replies
Bags31416
11 March, 2017, 5:13 PM UTC

Hey heres an idea Plarium, how about a forum post, and a facebook community page post, acknowledging the SERVER CONNECTION ISSUES. Which, I will add, are occurring IN THE MIDDLE OF KvK weekend? You have metrics and algorithms for things like "tailoring offers to individual Jarls". So it begs the question, does your algorithm tell you 'X %' of players over 'level Y', have shields expiring, and total loss of resources will be 'Z amount'... good time for 'accidental unacknowledged problems'

UTC +5:00
ShortStack
11 March, 2017, 8:09 PM UTC

Are you going to fix the server malfunction Plarium? Alot and i mean ALOT of people are quite upset with you right now. Myself included.

When a game goes south not due to the players fault or mistake it should be reconciled. I personally want a FULL reimbursement/credit for the money I have spent, or the game reset to a point before the failure and advanced notice when it is going to happen. Of course those who took advantage of the failure will whine and cry, but this is not whining on my/our part. It is something that you messed up, and it is in your lap to fix it.

Oh, and by the way.... Please secure your help/support Tab, unless this was part of a scam.. if I knew you had a un-secure support in advance I never would have played this game.

UTC +4:00
conormaher2009
13 March, 2017, 4:40 AM UTC

i to am upset this is very bad. I am lucky i have a bubble on for a week but think of the one,s who don,t 

We had better get some thing nice for missing out of kvk and keep the nest packs in for a few days after you fix it.

Cos i wont a few of them lol
UTC +8:00
Iznot
17 April, 2017, 8:33 PM UTC
Two days now, only get about 5 minutes of play between crashes or freeze ups. As a paying customer I expect much better than this.
tlmphatkat
20 April, 2017, 3:15 PM UTC
same here I am a paying customer and am experiencing these serve connection malfunctions. Now I am asking why am spending my hard earned money on a game I can't get into to play. If this is what I can expect give me back my money and I will find another game
steven.wade945
20 April, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC
we all should be compensated much more than they have been doing - poor compensation never covers lost goods / troops when shields drop during server maintenance - alot of lost troops have been brought via gold - which is now wasted due to plarium and not me!
UTC +0:00
kcsuszo
20 April, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC

After update i cannot connecto to the game platform: web browser. 

https://www.kephost.com/image/wYOf

UTC +7:00
m_seymi
20 April, 2017, 5:44 PM UTC

I suppose, no player can log in currently? So, why isn't here a response from an admin?

When will we informed, if the problem is fixed?

n-stafford
20 April, 2017, 6:47 PM UTC

2 hours to log in the last two days, and 2 hours 45 so far and still cant get in to the game. i hope we will be reinbursed when my shield goes down and i get attacked

f867a565
21 April, 2017, 7:10 PM UTC
Kudos to the programmers.. really nice game. Unfortunately the Operations part is totally incompetent. :-(
jobe_
19 August, 2017, 11:24 AM UTC

again .. server can't be log to.. for several hours now. and i used a few buffs that are waisting.

this happening right after i invested about 20$ into the game. VERY ANNOYING. 

also your "tailoring" of offers is very simple and annoying. you just get the price up so early offers are extremely cheap and later offers are very costly with a simple trigger mechanism for specific offers (like vip expiring), please make it so the cost doesn't increase so much it really puts a toll on ones ability to invest in the game.
UTC +2:00
vykor5973
28 August, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
keep getting login server connection lost
peco85
28 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

same problem

i cannot login anymore. i paid for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N1DGE
28 August, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
Having same problem on two accounts - cannot log in - everything is wasting and I cannot get on to sort - what is the problem and what is the fix - when ?
UTC +0:00
Sarian Grace
29 August, 2017, 12:43 AM UTC
Should be a way to make this company suffer for what they done to us,not fair they get away with  our money and give us shit service, shit experience almost everyday right now.Customer service is the worst i ever seen in so many years  of playing games.They have no clue what's going on and how this works, and how to give you a solid response. you get always the...( check your internet.....mmm....try the browser....maybe  if you format your  15k PC...NEVER MIND...WE PLARIUM PLAIN SUCK.)
p.kneule
4 September, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
:)
UTC +2:00
1781921 users registered; 48462 topics; 287655 posts; our newest member:milkvei1775