Delete Deserted Villages.

10 Replies
the_mad_alchemist
15 February, 2017, 11:33 PM UTC

I haven't found a similar topic, or how they treat deserted villages from level 1 to level 6.

In my experience deserted villages are plain annoying:

Point 1: They fill space.

Point 2: They do not give the right representation of a kingdom occupation c.q activity.

Point 3: They do not generate resources, to plunder, which brings us back to point 1.

Point 4: A loop without end of annoyance.

So my suggestion is that these village are regular deleted from the map, once per month if possible.

UTC +1:00
cpoko
15 February, 2017, 11:47 PM UTC
Agree! They should have a time limit as to how long these abandoned village stays in that kingdom. Then put them somewhere else or delete them. I understand if somebody purchased something in the game and then left then perhaps they can stay somewhere...
UTC +8:00
Selpan
20 February, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

agree.

Subocaj
26 February, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC

In other simulair games you see a slow decline on the town due to the townfolk leaving the city so to speak. When it turns to ghost town it is gone in a matter of days.

In other words, when a player decides to go on vacation he/she uses a peace treaty to protect his/her town and it stays intact. After that it fals into decline as mentioned.

Simple sollution to ghost towns and creates new space for new players or players that want to move town to there clan location.

I suggest to implement that here also.
Koshopians
9 March, 2017, 5:59 PM UTC

I Agree 

Kosh
milka102
10 March, 2017, 7:49 PM UTC

leave them there

je1553
12 March, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC

Why not have the ability for "active" players to destroy these inactive towns?
Once destroyed, the victorious player receives a "bonus" of some high quality materials, and /or resources? 
This ability would solve the clutter issue, and open space up for more players.

Of course, it's been my experience that game developers, never read or act on these "suggestions! ;-/

streeps
27 April, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

I think that - if you decide players (active)  can destroy other player (inactive) towns. Then there must be some kind of time frame that a player has been inactive before it can be destroyed. Say two weeks or more. Then it would be fabulous to be able to make rubble out of an abandoned town. Abandoned towns cause so many issues. Especially if built within Clan stronghold areas. How do you get rid of them? This seems like a total glitch in the game. You spend significant resources and effort and then people  junk town your stronghold... what a waste and frustration.  It is the same on another scale when you are trying to build a clan in the first place and cluster your players together... and people play for a while and then abandon a town. It is then stuck in the middle of your clan town cluster with no way to remove it.

Please create some method of removing old inactive towns!   Possibly... after so many days of inactivity... the town becomes rubble. Then it can be attacked by nearby active players and we can scavenge resources and find abandoned items... the inactive heros built items for example... A cool way to get nice plunder if the abandoning player left items behind.

Please, please address this situation. Otherwise...  I too will be one of the people who will - sooner than later - abandon my village because of this serious flaw.  - Thanks for listening! - Nelwynn
UTC +7:00
CIM
27 April, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC
I think it should be a couple/few months before they are removed/destroyed ... and not if they have purchased packages with "real" money ... people sometimes go on extended trips and/or hospitalized or something comes up so I think 2 weeks is way to short of a time ...
Lisel
28 April, 2017, 3:29 AM UTC
Agreed. Perhaps the system could send an email warning that your town will be deactivated/given up for salvage if you don't log on.  
Sine metu
j_yang
30 May, 2017, 3:08 AM UTC
Plarium is notorious for not replying emails. So I wonder whether they even both to read our suggestion. Hey guys did anyone from Plarium respond to our post?  Almost 6 months have passed - nothing!
1725538 users registered; 43188 topics; 271736 posts; our newest member:BennyTheGrrat