Cheating?

5 Replies
User
11 February, 2017, 9:43 PM UTC

Not sure if the game is "working" as intended but our server is only a week old? and we capped POP and reinforced it with 1.5 mill troops when low and behold a Russian came in and laid waste to 1.5 million troops with 65k troops? I'm concerned because the player base is screaming hacks or cheats. I will provide screenshot below. thank you for assistance.

UTC +6:00
User
12 February, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

No expert but looks like you defended with T1 and up warriors, he attacked with T4 and up warriors.  Also you only get to see the troops he lost (65K) and not the total number he attacked with.  He might have added attack boosts/offense knowledge/hero skills/offence equipment etc.

Not the answer you might have wanted, but might go towards explaining some of it.

UTC +0:00
User
12 February, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC

Agreed that looks odd with 5 times more influence some how you still lost  very odd also the fact he only has 1 type of troop he atacked  with proven by his losses how is that possible  

Rogue there our questions here for schure 

UTC +0:00
User
13 February, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC
karlsgames909 said:

No expert but looks like you defended with T1 and up warriors, he attacked with T4 and up warriors.  Also you only get to see the troops he lost (65K) and not the total number he attacked with.  He might have added attack boosts/offense knowledge/hero skills/offence equipment etc.

Not the answer you might have wanted, but might go towards explaining some of it.

Karl right. You can see only the troops that he lost. And you don't know how many troops he had. So, no cheating
UTC +3:00
User
16 December, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC

Hi. 

I have a similar situation as well. Had 1.9 mil. Over 200k level 6 troops. They sent level 5. Less than half a mil and took out everything. My knowledge is high as well 
UTC +6:00
xyz
User
1 January, 2018, 2:01 PM UTC

Corgi_Viking said

Karl right. You can see only the troops that he lost. And you don't know how many troops he had. So, no cheating.

The response posting above  would seem to give  the impression  of an answer from someone of official importance..

Just because you cannot see how many troops the attacker had, is not enough to say there was no cheating.

What I cannot say is that cheating isn't possible or doesn't happen, there are some smart hackers out there.

Though  would agree it all seems a bit suspicious, I suppose it depends on your definition of cheating as well.

Though you are not certain of this fact, you say the kingdom is a week old, and yet both you and your attacker both have troops and experience way beyond what you would expect from that situation  if everyone was new to the game.

So it would appear there is some use of taking advantage of the situation, and exploiting loopholes.

Very similar to this:

A CvC was recently finished, and most of the top 10 places in the League of Rookies were taken by people who appeared to be far from rookies . These players were from a kingdom that was only 2 days old and yet the all had palaces in the 20s range and with high experience ,which doesn't just come from "playing the  game".

You have reason to be sore if the Russian cheated , but not if he was able to beat the system better than your clan did. 

N.B.

I have just  realised that most of the post refers to  something that happened nearly a year ago, so my post is somewhat meaningless now.

However this may help the last poster about a more recent event, or others in a similar situation

If you loose a battle, see if you can find the attacker , check palace size ,see how it compares with yours, and if its likely their skills might outweigh yours.

Also check if possible what equipment the Hero was wearing.

Unfortunately  it would seem to be impossible to see what other bonuses employed for them, and against you, were.

As in the above case , where the defender had a mixed troop, and the attacker one.  

What was in the attacking force is just as important as what was in the defending force, and where the Hero's skills might have been deployed, spreading them around every type of troop means they don't go as far as if if you concentrate them in only one type of troop, where the bonus is higher and becomes more effective. 

UTC +7:00
1859976 users registered; 56876 topics; 307473 posts; our newest member:elenarossirosa