Cannot connect my web account to social sites

12 Replies
Aspasija
31 January, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

Hello!

After registration and playing for some time I found out that it can be played on mobile. I tried to connect since yesterday for uncountable number of times to my FB account. But when I log in on FB no new game is placed. If I try to play it through FB I get a new account not this web one, though it shows here it is connected. With google pay it is same, when I log in on my phone I get a totally new account, tough on web it shows it is connected. Please help me, maybe it happened for someone too?

Thank You!

UTC +2:00
armindo_jorge
31 January, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC

Same problem here.

Understood that we needed to link the browser version to Facebook and then to IOS, which is my mobile choice. Tried to do it in Player Profile in Plarium account (only place I found the Facebook link) and it does not seem to be working.

Browser User ID: 14363796

IOS User ID: 14367154 (to be replaced with browser game)

Thanks,

Best regards,

Bikept

UTC +0:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
31 January, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC

Aspasija said:

Hello!

After registration and playing for some time I found out that it can be played on mobile. I tried to connect since yesterday for uncountable number of times to my FB account. But when I log in on FB no new game is placed. If I try to play it through FB I get a new account not this web one, though it shows here it is connected. With google pay it is same, when I log in on my phone I get a totally new account, tough on web it shows it is connected. Please help me, maybe it happened for someone too?

Thank You!

Good day, Jarls!

"Restore" function is still under development. Thank you for your understanding.

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
vecchiore1
3 February, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

I have the same problem describe above, I hope could be soon possible to use the account created on browser version, on mobile devices too. 

Please let us informed!
UTC +8:00
Jadesdream
9 April, 2017, 5:35 AM UTC
I see this is a very old thread, but has this problem been resolved?  I started playing on PC and wanted to link my FB page and there is no option on the Menu to do so.  It seems from a smart phone or other device you can (as shown to me by clan members.)
UTC +5:00
Corgi_Viking
10 April, 2017, 11:41 AM UTC
Jadesdream said:

I see this is a very old thread, but has this problem been resolved?  I started playing on PC and wanted to link my FB page and there is no option on the Menu to do so.  It seems from a smart phone or other device you can (as shown to me by clan members.)
No, still not. I suggest you to start again with FB version (if you didn't upgrade your Town too far) cause FB version can be sync with mobile phone.
mon888
6 May, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC
Please make this possible. There are people who have invested some money to their PC character already... like me! I don't want to start from scratch and let the browser account go to waste... along with the money used on that account. No matter how small.
UTC +7:00
belenguer10
12 May, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

We are many with this problem. Can you tell us if there will be a future solution to this? Or enable linking Plarium - FB - Google play accounts, or the ability to transfer the gold spent to another account, but we would not like to lose money and progress. Thank you.

Xaos
12 May, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

belenguer10 said:

We are many with this problem. Can you tell us if there will be a future solution to this? Or enable linking Plarium - FB - Google play accounts, or the ability to transfer the gold spent to another account, but we would not like to lose money and progress. Thank you.

Did you read this topic? Cause they already answered about it

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/bug-reports/39286_syncing-game-accounts/

belenguer10
12 May, 2017, 10:15 PM UTC

I read it, that's why I ask if it will ever be solved. I registered through plarium.com, spent some money, and at the time I saw that it was on android platform. I just want to link an account in which I have spent money with my cell phone.

Thank you

nanaki_ksc
14 May, 2017, 4:41 PM UTC

Exactly the same problem as the OP.

Hope you guys at Plarium find a solution to that, as we are quite a few players having this issue.

smith
31 May, 2017, 10:03 PM UTC

Same here.

Will stop with this game, if no delay is given.

It costed me too much to restart it from the beginning, and I WANT to play on mobile.

jamieloten
1 October, 2017, 9:06 AM UTC

I need to do this too. I have a well developed account built on my pc and I need to access it on my phone also, but it is not possible. This is such a trivial function, how can you still not have sorted this out?

Until this is fixed you should have a warning on the website that new accounts cannot be transferred between platforms, so that people do not commit to a temporary platform because they quite reasonably assume that access is available across all platforms.
UTC +1:00
1722576 users registered; 42747 topics; 272147 posts; our newest member:Thảo Nguyễn