All Categories

New Events!!!  More than just KvK and RkvK

New Events!!! More than just KvK and RkvK

Search
Jan 30, 2017, 14:3201/30/17

New Events!!! More than just KvK and RkvK

Hey Brave Vikings!! 

We are in desperate need of a few new events to throw in the rotation.  Change it up some and keep the game interesting.  POST YOUR IDEAS HERE if you have a new event in mind.  No idea to big or small! 

Events do not even have to be major events either. Maybe minor minor major or minor major minor.  Lasting anywhere from 24 hours - 72 hours

Revenge KvK is already a joke for a lot of people and I would have to agree to a point.  It does not bring any new challenges to the game nor is it competitive.  Not to mention the disadvantage is places you kingdom at for the first 24 hours of KvK.  So that leaves one major event every other week.......the same major event.  

We need change, variation, and new challenges. 

Our main goal here is for our voice to be heard and they implement one of our ideas!  That being said,  feel free to comment with adjustments and suggestions on the following post as well. Remember to be respectful and have fun with.  Can't wait to see some of your ideas.

K-142 KOB 

Brandi Ѯ彡

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 16:5101/30/17
How about  Kingdoms team battle? The unusual than KVK,it means there's 2-3 kingdom team up to reach the victory together, by the same rules of KVK.Nothing special but something's bigger than KVK and RKVK 
Jan 30, 2017, 20:2901/30/17
An idea I had was, allowing a certain amount of players from every clan (lets call it a Fireteam? Strike team? whatever) to travel to another kingdom and fight ALONGSIDE another clan in that kingdom. Just temporarily. Maybe aid them in fighting, onslaughts, kvk, invaders, or just gathering rss. I just think it may be a way to mix things up, fight different enemies, meet ppl, share ideas, etc. I'm sure a lot more could be done with this idea, just all I have for now. Great topic OP, thx for posting. 
Jan 31, 2017, 06:0101/31/17

Very nice ideas!! I think both could be implemented easily but change the game play up enough that it would be very fun. Almost like a tag team event. I would be interested in an event like that for sure.

Jan 31, 2017, 06:1701/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 06:22(edited)

I like the idea of most troops killed to lost. (k/d ratio) Maybe as an ongoing event for a week or during kvk only. 

Something similar to a capture the flag king of the hill  to earn points. Would have to reset every few hours or it could randomly move every few hours. Not sure the details lol but it could be fun if done right. 

Last one is kinda corny but I like the idea of one big/giant invader that shows up and the kingdom has to work together to kill. Still drops materials and items like normal but when it's killed the rewards should be good.

All random but would love to hear some other ideas as well. Maybe we can get one that a lot of ppl like and push it 

Jan 31, 2017, 06:5201/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 06:53(edited)
Brandi142 said:

I like the idea of most troops killed to lost. (k/d ratio) Maybe as an ongoing event for a week or during kvk only. 

Something similar to a capture the flag king of the hill  to earn points. Would have to reset every few hours or it could randomly move every few hours. Not sure the details lol but it could be fun if done right. 

Last one is kinda corny but I like the idea of one big/giant invader that shows up and the kingdom has to work together to kill. Still drops materials and items like normal but when it's killed the rewards should be good.

All random but would love to hear some other ideas as well. Maybe we can get one that a lot of ppl like and push it 

Well,that's great !!
Jan 31, 2017, 14:3101/31/17
Brandi142 said:

I really like the big invader idea! Have a huge boss fight or something, requiring teamwork. They could have special mat drops for those who took part in the fight.
Feb 12, 2017, 00:4702/12/17
02/07/17
BOATS. Like the commercial.
Feb 14, 2017, 00:1202/14/17
Feb 14, 2017, 00:21(edited)

Infiltration events. the most undetected/no loss infiltrations wins. 

Invader Lair raids. (if devs can do this ofc) put random legendary rewards or items or boosts that actually make the doing of such a thing worth it (ie boosts over 24 hours!) in random lvl'd invader lairs.

make a team event where clans can team up together to take out an Invader boss. For example a lvl 20 invader boss that will take around 20 players to take out. BUT you have to team up with another clan to attack. This then stops big clans taking out the bosses alone. Maybe make an invader territory/nation with harder invaders so groups of clan members can go and fight them .

Feb 15, 2017, 16:5602/15/17
01/28/17
Maybe a Place of Power against a Place of power event. Where a number of kingdoms attacks just the Place of Power. It gives the big boys and girls a chance to show there stuff.
Mar 6, 2017, 07:5103/06/17
09/02/14
hello i was wondering how does one from a clan find out if there kingdom won the rkvk ?
Mar 6, 2017, 14:3703/06/17
03/02/17

Gunnerr87 said:

hello i was wondering how does one from a clan find out if there kingdom won the rkvk ?

You will get a system message.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.