All Categories

Town teleportation

Town teleportation

Search
Jan 30, 2017, 10:3201/30/17
07/15/15

Town teleportation

Hello,

Im starting to notice that some ppl are abusing teleportation to teleport next to someone raid them and then just teleport away. Shouldnt there be cooldown on town teleportations ? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 20:3801/30/17
Curious, what do you mean "abuse"? Why should you not teleport, raid and teleport away? Should you teleport, have quiet contemplation and then stay there for a week? lol, im joking w you, but seriously, wtf?
Jan 30, 2017, 22:3601/30/17
06/14/14
I don't see it as abusing it is a war game port in hit your enemy port away they have the option to do the same thing plus it's fun
Feb 17, 2017, 11:0902/17/17
Yep its abusing he can do the same but no use if the enemy puted shield on i mean you would have to be on 24/7 h on just to see if someone is raiding you it doesn't seem alright to do that tp to him and reduce let's say 3h trip to attack to 5 min, because people from guild wouldn't be able to react etc and above all when he tp back to hive he puts shield on so he couldn't be attacked there should be a cd on tp lets say 7 days so people don't abuse it and also cd on shield for 7 days if you attacked someone's castle(not nods fights because it can happen accidentally).
Feb 17, 2017, 16:1502/17/17

Teleports is not an abuse, that would imply that you're using it in a way it wasn't intended.

This game is designed as a pay-to-win - but if you're in a stable clan you can easily grow without spending any real money.

You will never become huge and you'll never have a very large army (several million), simply because there's a limit to your march and defending via shields or 'hiding' your troops won't be possible, but with a small payment of a couple of bucks ($4.99) a month and you can procure shields to stay shielded forever.

Feb 17, 2017, 18:4402/17/17
Feb 17, 2017, 18:48(edited)

Yep this game is not for the casual player.  If you don't pay to win you have to stay in a shield the whole time you play this game.  Because of the teleporting ability without any cool-down (unlike every other game I played like this which DOES have a cool-down on ports).  Being in a shield prevents you from taking part in the attacking events so if you want to enjoy all aspects of this game you need to spend to keep up with the bullies who just port, kill, port, kill and shield up themselves every few minutes.

in this first week of playing this game 90% of our clan have already given up on this game because of this teleport without cool-down ability). I think the devs need to review this as a matter of urgency if they want players to continue this game after they get constantly wiped out every few seconds.  We can't even get advance notice of an attack using the watchtower (which is useless {as players port next to you} until you get high levels for the + defence bonuses)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.